24: Legacy

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
what was touch about anyway? was it like that nic cage end of the world movie meets that bruce willis 90s movie about the code breaking kid? sorry i cant remember either names of those movies because they sucked.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Jack Bauer is the most badass television character to ever grace the small screen. I don't care if the story lines are stupid and I have to suspend disbelief as long as I get 24 hours of Jack Bauer fucking up bad guys and making crazy hard choices.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The problem with 24 and with the majority of network television is making 21-24 episodes. You simply have too much filler and false leads making the story bloated and unnecessary. With 24 streamlined into something more like a mini-series, it could be great because of it being concentrated like the majority of the great shows that are on premium channels.

McCheese

I wish they'd put all Jack's kills in slow motion to stretch it out to 48 episodes per season.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They're probably converting their movie script into a mini-series, since the current crop of TV shows sucks so much ass.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Jack Bauer is the most badass television character to ever grace the small screen. I don't care if the story lines are stupid and I have to suspend disbelief as long as I get 24 hours of Jack Bauer fucking up bad guys and making crazy hard choices.
A-fuckin-men, if they wanted to they could put chuck norris as a villain in a season just for the lulz and it would still be better than whats out to watch now. It seems of late every show is drama,scandal, comedy but their hasnt been another action show like 24 in ages(Even if it incorporates all the other aspects, missiles and nukes = action!)

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
FOX BRING BACK LANCE HENRIKSEN AND MILLENIUM

spronk

FPS noob
isn't Homeland basically a better 24 (havent watched it yet)? Also has the same producer crew I believe. So its not really fair to say nothing like 24 has come around. Anyways its official, 24 is coming back for a limited run, whatever that means. Bit odd if its going to be less than 24 episodes or not in a real-time format.
http://www.deadline.com/2013/05/kief...s-a-go-at-fox/

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
isn't Homeland basically a better 24 (havent watched it yet)? Also has the same producer crew I believe. So its not really fair to say nothing like 24 has come around. Anyways its official, 24 is coming back for a limited run, whatever that means. Bit odd if its going to be less than 24 episodes or not in a real-time format.
http://www.deadline.com/2013/05/kief...s-a-go-at-fox/
Homeland is admittedly very good, one of my must watch shows. I also love the main actor in homeland especially since he was also in another show i liked called "Life". I wish they would use him as Carnage in a spiderman flick since hes got the look of a possible psycho. However good it is, its not action oriented nor face paced like 24.

McCheese

If they bring her back I hope it's only so they can kill her off. She's a terrible actress and she looks weird to boot. Jack can kick ass without opening sockets.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
chloe is fine, jack needs those sockets opened so he knows where to find the terrorists and growly torture the shit out of them

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
If they bring her back I hope it's only so they can kill her off. She's a terrible actress and she looks weird to boot. Jack can kick ass without opening sockets.
Who else is jack going to get to betray their superiors, country, president if not Chloe? It's pretty hilarious the guy who played Hastings in the final season of 24 is also in Touch atm(granted its ending). Maybe they will both be in 24 next year.