Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
He's a solid actor for sure, but he looks like he could play an alien on Star Trek with minimal makeup.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I don't think this was ever meant to be the start of a new wave of seasons - always marketed as a one off return
Production costs kept it from getting renewed 4 years ago. But a 12 episode run for future seasons could've made some financial sense -- but only if it pulled in great ratings (like 2.0+).

I love Jack Bauer, so hope we DO see more future bad-assness.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
I'm trying to work out the 12 episode run talk. The first episode was 2 hours but the rest have only been one hour, so is 24 only going to cover 12 hours or is each ep 2 hours on US tv and Hulu is spliting them up?

spronk

FPS noob
12 hours total, there is going to be a 12 hour time jump in one of the upcoming episodes I believe so it still retains its "24 hours" theme

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
They need to hurry up and have the mid season twist where things get good.

For only 12 episodes they sure waste a lot of them with Jack locked in a room doing nothing.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
in a regular 24 episode season of 24 they stage a big wtf episode at the halfway point. something like a nuke in california is midway. with 12 episodes, i figure in 2 weeks this show will crank it up a few notches.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Every tv show is the same for the same reasons. During ratings week a major event is bound to occur on your favorite tv show. To keep people interested halfway through the season something big happens. Except Arrow, every episode of that show is like a major event.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well, one of them had to be the mole. i think its the british pm on the other end of that phone.
tongue.png

whoever it is, it means catelyn stark is not the big bad. and bauer will probably fuck her shit up in a few weeks.
i wonder if whoever killed chloe's family is involved. the ratings have been picking up, which makes me happy.

spronk

FPS noob
whoah they are still filming this show? thats kinda weird, only 6 episodes left. I wonder if they had to re-do the ending or something? I really hope the bad guy on the phone isnt Stephen Fry, he just looks too damn goofy to be evil

4z2RfBR.gif

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Well at least now we have a better explanation than Jack's "well, I was just in the neighborhood, and overheard someone mention killing the President..."

PKS

N00b
Phone guy sounds like Chloe's boss, Snowden/Assange guy ends up being the top enemy of the state? Sounds about right.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Phone guy sounds like Chloe's boss, Snowden/Assange guy ends up being the top enemy of the state? Sounds about right.
Yeah, that was my thought too, the voice-changer didn't do enough to change the style of his delivery. Not a huge fan of the mole but was obvious the moment he told hacker-dude to ignore doing something that would find a potential security breach. Little kid running away screaming for help when her next door neighbour was right there to help annoyed me. I'm also interested to see where the Russian involvement now heads given Vlad obviously worked out what had happened with the rendition orders. Also have a feeling Jack was lying about killing the Russians just to try and keep Audrey at arms length, don't buy for one moment that he'd kill an innocent family.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, that was my thought too, the voice-changer didn't do enough to change the style of his delivery. Not a huge fan of the mole but was obvious the moment he told hacker-dude to ignore doing something that would find a potential security breach. Little kid running away screaming for help when her next door neighbour was right there to help annoyed me. I'm also interested to see where the Russian involvement now heads given Vlad obviously worked out what had happened with the rendition orders. Also have a feeling Jack was lying about killing the Russians just to try and keep Audrey at arms length, don't buy for one moment that he'd kill an innocent family.
Yup right as she ran out of the house, I said out loud, someone's gonna get nailed by a truck. I was close.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
whoah they are still filming this show?
Yeah, it's weird that it is still being filmed. Maybe they shoot it this way to prevent plot leaks? I mean, 24 has always been a show that has relied on moles and undercover agents suddenly switching sides

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The drones are a cover for a much bigger threat.

Jack does not care about the lives of Thousands anymore. He only starts to roll when the Universe needs saving.