Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't know if you're correct but fast zombies were intense

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I don't know if you're correct but fast zombies were intense
I could be wrong or maybe it's supposed to be the first modern movie. There could have been an old B movie of some sort that did it, but I can't think of one off the top of my head.

I just remember when the movie was coming out bloody disgusting was covering it on their website, and they were all excited because it was fast zombies. That might be why I'm thinking that but they could have been wrong.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I could be wrong or maybe it's supposed to be the first modern movie. There could have been an old B movie of some sort that did it, but I can't think of one off the top of my head.

I just remember when the movie was coming out bloody disgusting was covering it on their website, and they were all excited because it was fast zombies. That might be why I'm thinking that but they could have been wrong.
So many movies and shows to go watch talking about this. It was probably me you're referring to when it comes to sound track. Im going to the high seas to watch again

• 1Solidarity

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure 28 Days later was the first movie to introduce the concept of fast zombies, and at the time it was a big thing. Still a great movie and I do enjoy the second one but not as much as the first. It's like somebody else stated I think earlier the soundtrack for the first film is just fantastic.

I think the next movie after that was Zack Snyder's remake of Dawn of the Dead that use that idea, and it's still a decent film.
Nightmare City was the first I can think of that introduced the concept of fast zombies.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
So many movies and shows to go watch talking about this. It was probably me you're referring to when it comes to sound track. Im going to the high seas to watch again
I just really remember the soundtrack being great and I think I had downloaded a version of it at some point and listen to it when playing the secret world. Was perfect music for that type of game.

Really reminded me of this instrumental prog band
called Godspeed you Black Emperor I used to listen to back in college.

• 1Solidarity

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Homsar Homsar

Hope you take the time to enjoy this, if you do I think you'll understand what I had talked about earlier. Really cool band, and sounded so similar to the OST of the film...

Take your time and actually listen to the entire 15 minute video, and I think you might end up agreeing with me...

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Homsar Homsar

Hope you take the time to enjoy this, if you do I think you'll understand what I had talked about earlier. Really cool band, and sounded so similar to the OST of the film...

Take your time and actually listen to the entire 15 minute video, and I think you might end up agreeing with me...

Monica.

• 1Solidarity