A 30 year quest/dream maybe this week

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Listen man, if the Remington thing doesn't work out, just pick yourself out something from here:MOBA : The Collection

There are some true masterpieces in that collection and they can be had for bargain prices.

Good luck though, for real.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I guess I'm totally out of touch. When I hear/read YS I think of these. A supercharged 4 stroke engine that runs on glow fuel for my RC planes. It's truly a work of art in my mind. I guess that's the mechanical nerd in me.

dz175cdi-web.jpg

Borzak

Auction was today. The one I wanted the least sold for the least and was below my budget for the ones I wanted the most, but above what I wanted to pay for that particular one.

The other two sold above what I wanted to pay. It wa close. I made a number of bids on one and the guy who bid several times against me (by phone) won, there's really no telling how high he would have went. He could have went 5x higher for all I know if I had kept bidding. According to my sister it was 1/2 phone/internet and 1/2 in person bidders. No person who bid in person won.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
No shit dude. I was expecting that post from basically anyone else but him.
Bwhahaha. I'm glad someone else posted it. It seems like every single post he makes that is not game-related is about how much money he makes. =P

Borzak

Well don't click on the "what do you do" thread then. I'm putting in my notice shortly and will retire.

Borzak

Yeah. Dealing with all that shit is a lot like when I owned the company. I know I'm weird. I applied for a project managers posistion because I like what I do/did. I like the industry. I like building things, dealing with the guys in the field and the shop. I know weird. I came out of retirement to do it.

Being a VP is a lot like owning a company without a lot of the rewards. Not a fan of living this close to town either, but I could have gotten over it. I literally wanted to work as a PM which is the reason I sent in my resume of sorts for that posistion. Get up and do my job 4-1/2 days a week, spend my weekends out of town and go about my merry way making about 1/5 of this job. I know, first world problems.

Oh well back to your YS discussions which I really never got. Not a slam on someone else I just didn't know anything about it. Sorry.