A Song of Ice and Fire (Released Spoilers)

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I remember thinking during season 1 "Wakandan has lots of time to get the book out before the series catches up! He'll prolly have a good head start on the last book, even"

So wrong. Oh so wrong.

Debase

N00b
We all knew that given his pace, the show would eventually pass the books. It's unfortunately happening one season sooner than expected. My guess is that Season 6 of the show will spoil some major elements of WoW, but that WoW will probably cover a lot more than gets covered in Season 6. At this point, whatever. I can enjoy each independent of the other.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
We all knew that given his pace, the show would eventually pass the books. It's unfortunately happening one season sooner than expected. My guess is that Season 6 of the show will spoil some major elements of WoW, but that WoW will probably cover a lot more than gets covered in Season 6. At this point, whatever. I can enjoy each independent of the other.
Show has been spoiling winds since season 4, season 5 has already covered nearly half of winds. Season 6 will complete all of winds, at the minimum.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Martin doesn't have a cunt for a wife to bitch and moan and take creative control over if he died and someone else picked up where he left off. Poor Sanderson.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Old Germy boy should get on the episodic release train and start selling chapters at a buck a pop. He could afford to buy a solid gold toilet bowl ten times over

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Wow, I got a different version of s5 then. Goddamn Brighthouse.
Yeah you must have. You can torrent the real version of season 5 as aired on hbo if you want to see the outcomes of the all but 1 cliffhangers at the end of dance of dragons.

To recap in case you are just being dense:
Season 4 spoiled the "great other" as the night king, his council of 13 others, and how they create white walkers/what happened to craster's 99 sons.

Season 5 spoiled the conclusions of the two major battles at the end of dance (the battle in the snow, and battle of mereen). the first was shown in all of its glory the other was spoiled by omission, except by way of showing the death of barristan selmy, confirmation that the harpy wasn't loraq whatshisnuts, and the aftermath of dany's flight from mereen, with tyrion ruling mereen.

Season 5 further spoils the events at hardhome which were only alluded to, something that wouldn't happen til atleast half way through winds if at all. In addition to other storylines and pov characters being advanced far beyond the books, like myrcella and her death at dornish hands and the fallout of that, sansa (her pending marriage to sadistic asshole harry the heir in the vale was combined with jeyne poole fake arya marriage to the other sadistic asshole ramsay), etc.

edit: touche sir, forgot that the show is so far ahead of the books i need to use spoilers here when discussing it

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah you must have. You can torrent the real version of season 5 as aired on hbo if you want to see the outcomes of the all but 1 cliffhangers at the end of dance of dragons.

To recap in case you are just being dense:
Season 4 spoiled the "great other" as the night king, his council of 13 others, and how they create white walkers/what happened to craster's 99 sons.

Season 5 spoiled the conclusions of the two major battles at the end of dance (the battle in the snow, and battle of mereen). the first was shown in all of its glory the other was spoiled by omission, except by way of showing the death of barristan selmy, confirmation that the harpy wasn't loraq whatshisnuts, and the aftermath of dany's flight from mereen, with tyrion ruling mereen.

Season 5 further spoils the events at hardhome which were only alluded to, something that wouldn't happen til atleast half way through winds if at all. In addition to other storylines and pov characters being advanced far beyond the books, like myrcella and her death at dornish hands and the fallout of that, sansa (her pending marriage to sadistic asshole harry the heir in the vale was combined with jeyne poole fake arya marriage to the other sadistic asshole ramsay), etc.

edit: touche sir, forgot that the show is so far ahead of the books i need to use spoilers here when discussing it
Oh I see...you're guessing. But still...fuck Brighthouse.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I am waiting until all the books are out until starting them. Jokes on GRRM because he won't finish.

Burned too many times and too many friends burned with this series to start unless it gets completed.