About fohguild.org and Requiem

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I have to go with this. Never knew they where married so yeah. Though it does explain Rav's place in everything.
Intedesting. I was under the impression they never married as well. Ah well, none of my business either way, but very interesting if true.

Blide_sl

shitlord
My only concern about FoH disappearing is how will old FoH posters find this place now. Is there an easy way to associate Rerolled with FoH in Google search rankings?

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I hope some of the devs which used to lurk and sometimes post over at FOH know about this place.
I emailed every dev I knew when we switched to morenetz. Now I have egg on my face. When I'm sure this site is solid, I'll email them.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I was hooked on GoT the show since it started, I went out and bought books 1-4. On my shelf they sat til hurricane sandy killed my power and my pc to get me to begin reading them. took me a month to get through all 4. I literally dreamed GoT. Im waiting on amazon to get me book 5 now. I needed a lil break before I started again. 4000+ pages in that short a time was making me loopier than usual. :)

Off the Left_sl

shitlord
It's a strange feeling to not be able to lurk FoH anymore. I went there at least once each day out of habit going all the way back to the Furor rant days.

FoH is with the angels now.

/single tear

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sad day. No matter what happened in the last few months, I will still hold fond memories from FOH forums. Oh well, onward we go.

-Aria