About fohguild.org and Requiem

M8uWk.jpg

M8uWk.jpg

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I only talked to Furor for like 2 seconds on IRC a few days ago, but he mostly doesn't give a shit one way or another.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I'm thinking most people had enough tact to leave that alone. Not due to lack of curiosity, but out of respect for both of those involved.
Exactly. Who gives a fuck? Leave that alone.

On the other hand, I'm genuinely curious why Req would shut the boards down after making such a big to-do about updating the board software last week and bragging that Rerolled or wherever else would never have the longevity that FOH had.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was holding out hope that Req would see what had happened, reflect on the situation and make things right where people wanted to go back. I guess he went the other way.

Req, sincere thanks for the years of good times you enabled. Draeg, thanks for taking on the headache!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I hope some of the devs which used to lurk and sometimes post over at FOH know about this place.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I'm going to start a conspiracy saying that this was all planned.
I'm pretty sure that Req and Tyen knew that they weren't going to continue on with the site, so they turned Tenley Snootmussen loose on the world knowing full well how it would probably progress. I would say it was definitely planned.

REGARDLESS:
Thanks to the powers that be here at Rerolled for getting things set up for us, it is much appreciated.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Exactly. Who gives a fuck? Leave that alone.

On the other hand, I'm genuinely curious why Req would shut the boards down after making such a big to-do about updating the board software last week and bragging that Rerolled or wherever else would never have the longevity that FOH had.
So we're allowed to stalk Tyen and Req but asking a question about Rav and Furor is suddenly off limits?

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
Wondered what happened, figured there would be a thread here about it. Initially struck me as something he did out of spite. I don't know much about the guy beyond him telling us all to go fuck off though.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I agree, today was basically telling everyone, fuck off, this shit is done. Except it really does not mean anything anymore since most of the community is here, not there.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I love how my virus/mal scanner goes crazy going to Req's site due to trojan exploits in their js

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well shit. i didnt know req would also nuke the site from orbit like stevelys. what is it with these fucking drama queens who pull this shit? a one day heads up so we could copy paste the best threads over to here would have been the gentlemanly thing to do. nah requeerem is a little fucking bitch. he realized his bot scam was found out so he cut and run. fucking asshole.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Req should have waited until the 21st, just to make it more dramatic.

Glad we've got a thriving community here though, as that's all that has ever mattered to me.

Losing all of those threads kind of sucks though. Maybe a wayback archive will have some of them?