Parody Account
<Gold Donor>
Did you read the article
aint nobody got time for that GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
They made most comic book characters gay including all the teens.

Like people on the last page discussing if a character is Jon Kent or Connor Kent. They both gay.
I didn't know they turned Conner kent gay, I actually like that character when he first appeared during the death of superman comics. He wasnt gay in Young Justice animated series which was pretty good. They started going the gay route with some characters the final season but luckily it was the finale season

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I watched the first episode out of curiosity. I doubt I'll watch any more. They did a very poor job of catching up viewers (like none) on what the hell happened in, uh, that other show. So, I was confused with what was going on with Agatha.

Whatever. Don't care.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
First episode is complete nonsense.

Working on the second episode. It's really bad. The acolyte is much more entertaining. Not sure I will make it to the end.

Got to the end. Wow. That's a load of shit. Two episodes and Agatha is trying to get her powers back. She forms a coven. Some CGI witches chase them around and they find something called the witches road. Presumably this is some FedEx quest where she collects mcguffins and by episode 9 she is back in power again. Dunno. But it's boring as fuck. The set designs are quite nice, but everything else is terribad. Aubrey plaza is only in the first episode so far. I may watch another episode but I think I'm done.

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
why do you hate yourself?
I dunno. I like to be thorough. But mainly I like watching Disparu videos on YouTube and it makes one of his reviews funnier if I watch the shows he references. But as I said, there really isn't much heret. It's not acolyte Trainwreck bad. It's just boring bad and really bad acting and a drawn out story. She could have gotten her powers back in just one episode. In fact now that Scarlet is dead. She should get them back automatically. But nope. She has to go on a long quest along the yellow brick road to achieve it. Bunch of filler bullshit.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
In Doctor Strange 2, Wanda (possibly tainted by the Darkhold), goes evil and tries to steal America Chavez's powers so she can jump to the timeline where the kids she magiced up in Wandavision actually exist.

Realizing that the real kids accurately see her as a monster, she leaves, destroys the Darkhold in all dimensions, and apparently dies.

I think, anyway, I haven't thought about it since I saw it.

Xevy

Log Wizard
First episode was a weird tribute to Wandavision. Second episode advances plot and introduces most all of the characters. Hahn is great and so is Lupone. Everyone else is fine I guess, we'll see.

It's not a kids show.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
First episode was a weird tribute to Wandavision. Second episode advances plot and introduces most all of the characters. Hahn is great and so is Lupone. Everyone else is fine I guess, we'll see.

It's not a kids show.
What plot advanced? Agatha was free of Wanda's spell in the first episode. Her quest is just Rise of Skywalker levels of side quests. She should already have her powers back