Agatha All Along

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Aubrey shows up in ep 4. Chewing scenery. They really should have given this show to good looking young witches. These old broads are boring
No no no no. This episode is much worse. Oh God. Howd it get worse? That shouldn't be possible. I didn't watch Echo. Is it better than this?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Chuk has more comments on this show than anyone else. That should say something.
I'm one of the only ones still watching this and I have more comments in every thread that I frequent. Even shit that a pretentious asshole such as yourself thinks makes you superior to everyone else.

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
It's a show about fat chicks?

That main hag has a pretty tight body, it's her face that's hideous. Aubrey Plaza is like a strong 7 but she's the only thing on the show worth looking at. Not that I watch it. Just the shitting on it from drinker/nerdrotic.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Pretty sure we got a glimpse of the traditional Death in one of the hallucinations from that one trial.

It's turned into this weird Fear Factor challenge-of-the-week with a musical number thrown in every other episode, it's so weird.

It already feels like you'd be able to make a concise story from just the 10-15 minutes after each challenge, skipping everything else.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Pretty sure we got a glimpse of the traditional Death in one of the hallucinations from that one trial.

It's turned into this weird Fear Factor challenge-of-the-week with a musical number thrown in every other episode, it's so weird.

It already feels like you'd be able to make a concise story from just the 10-15 minutes after each challenge, skipping everything else.
Pretty much. The first 25 minutes is these old broads trading barbs and acting like catty bitches. The last ten minutes they solve the puzzle of the week and give you a taste of actual story to make you feel like what you watched wasnt a massive waste of time. Whatever. It will be over by the end of the month and I'll be bored again on Wednesday nights.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's a show about fat chicks?
I never dated a fat chick. Although my current gf was a former fattie and she lost a ton of weight and feels like she's now a weight loss guru, even though she had a sleeve put in and didn't lose the weight legit like I did. and this bitch hasn't complimented me on it once. I really didn't want to get back with her, but I get so bored and this chick has a really nice ass.