Ahsoka

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
"On TV for 16 years" = stuffed into Disney XD cable channel between episodes of Pokemon and Lizzie McGuire, on a cable channel kids network in the bowels of whatever cable package you pay for if you still had cable.

But sure, "on TV for 16 years"
i watched clone wars on netflix. it came out in 2008, and i'm guessing hit netflix within a year of each season finishing.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
"On TV for 16 years" = stuffed into Disney XD cable channel between episodes of Pokemon and Lizzie McGuire, on a cable channel kids network in the bowels of whatever cable package you pay for if you still had cable.

But sure, "on TV for 16 years"
Yes. On Cartoon Network, TNT, Netflix, and Disney+.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
His point about it being on "TV for 16years" was that it somehow made it well known so therefore you don't need Ahsoka's backstory.

Now the goalposts are being moved to it being on Netflix, as if that somehow makes it more known.

Fact is, aside from hardcore star wars fans majoriy don't know who Ahsoka is.

spronk

FPS noob
I do like Ray Stevenson’s character. Dude is a boss and was effectively overpowering Ashoka the whole time. He’s also pretty convincing in his arguments - doesn’t strike me as full dark side.

yeah its really fucked up he died recently IRL, he had so much more to do. why couldn't you take Melissa McCarthy instead, black Jesus

I wonder what the deal with Baylan's character is anyways. His saber is red, I dunno if its canon or not but the video games say your khyber crystal becomes red by "bleeding" it of good and corrupted with negative emotions. So he feels hate and rage towards ... the republic? The Jedi? Does he have anything to do with the Father/Daughter/Son Force trio that figure prominently into Ezra and Ahsoka's story?

He knew Anakin so he was some level of Jedi during the purge. How did he survive? When did he pickup his apprentice? Why did the Empire not hunt them down? How and why did he find out about Thrawn and work for the Dathomir witch? and most importantly, why does he have such a boner for Thrawn? It feels like there is something more there than just wanting another strong leader to take down the new Republic.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I wonder what the deal with Baylan's character is anyways. His saber is red, I dunno if its canon or not but the video games say your khyber crystal becomes red by "bleeding" it of good and corrupted with negative emotions. So he feels hate and rage towards ... the republic? The Jedi? Does he have anything to do with the Father/Daughter/Son Force trio that figure prominently into Ezra and Ahsoka's story?
He just seems to be Dark Jedi and not a Sith. His saber is actually orange and not red. Probably to show that he's not a full blown Dark Side user.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Watching the latest episode, black actress doing the so called Asokha seems to be putting her work in. She's got a sea of shit and stupid around her to deal with, so I wont blame this serie's problems on her. Ray Stevenson seems like a respectable person of the trade, but I can't say anything too good about his appearances. Feel like they wanted him to be token, but decided they felt bad about just doing that.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Watching the latest episode, black actress doing the so called Asokha seems to be putting her work in. She's got a sea of shit and stupid around her to deal with, so I wont blame this serie's problems on her. Ray Stevenson seems like a respectable person of the trade, but I can't say anything too good about his appearances. Feel like they wanted him to be token, but decided they felt bad about just doing that.
her work is actually pretty shit compared to everyone elses. she is super stoic and non emotional. i dunno if thats intentional or the heavy makeup and prop head dress is weighing her down. she reminds me of an action figure.just waiting for its arms to be moved around. even cokefiend chick has more intensity than Ahsoka even though she's horrible too. Ray Stevenson is standout and Sabine is trying her best. but its Disney Star Wars, they somehow sucked all the emotion and feeling out of this franchise so they gotta do the best they can with what they got.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Rosario Dawson Jedi GIF by Disney+

Episode 5 in cinemas in the us?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Only for extremely limited AMC theaters

• AMC Assembly Row 12 in Boston, MA
    • Showing at 8 PM on September 12
  • AMC Showplace Village Crossing 18 in Chicago, IL
    • Showing at 7 PM on September 12
  • AMC NorthPark 15 IMAX in Dallas, TX
    • Showing at 7 PM on September 12
  • AMC The Grove 14 in Los Angeles, CA
    • Showing at 5 PM on September 12
  • AMC Empire 25 IMAX in New York, NY
  • AMC Disney Springs 24 with Dine-in Theaters in Orlando, FL
  • AMC Neshaminy 24 in Philadelphia, PA
  • AMC Bay Street 16 in San Francisco, CA
  • AMC Loews Alderwood Mall 16 in Seattle, WA
  • AMC Tysons Corner 16 in Washington, DC

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
I have a feeling Baylan is going to try and kill Thrawn. He's kind of in the Ahsoka mind set of either they go in and take him out or no one else gets to go in ever. There's obviously something more to him than just getting paid. Guessing he does some sort of sacrifice play at the end to show he wasn't evil just not a Jedi purist.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

He 100% has some long game in mind. On a side note, wtf is with Marrack? Gets slashed then turns into dark mist

Fadaar

That guy
He 100% has some long game in mind. On a side note, wtf is with Marrack? Gets slashed then turns into dark mist

Nightsister magick. Likely used a fallen previous Inquisitor's body as a puppet.

• 2Like

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
On a side note, wtf is with Marrack? Gets slashed then turns into dark mist

The Nightsisters, such as Morgan Elsbeth, can raise undead minions called thralls. Considering he was working for Elsbeth and dark green mist spewed out of his slashed chestplate it's safe to assume he was a thrall from the beginning. That could explain why he was a remaining inquisitor long after they were disbanded / destroyed.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Missed the picture of Kanan on the Ghost. Freddie Prinze Jr. as Kanan.

F5ZQJqkXMAA6URj.jpg

• 7Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 7 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Holy fuck Araysar Araysar Ahsoka is not a Ukrainian Freedom Fighter, calm your tits!

bro she can slava ukraina all day long if she wants to

i just want a plotline thats not written for 4 year olds like her cartoons

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I hear you, I am disappointed too.

But your autistic anger is at like a 20, when an 8 would suffice. As a life long Star Wars fan this show is toward the bottom of the problems with the franchise. Your gripes are crystal clear to everyone in the thread, so go shit up another thread comrade.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I hear you, I am disappointed too.

But your autistic anger is at like a 20, when an 8 would suffice. As a life long Star Wars fan this show is toward the bottom of the problems with the franchise. Your gripes are crystal clear to everyone in the thread, so good shit up another thread comrade.

alright ill dial it back

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity