Ahsoka

Oldbased

> Than U
So given the conclusion, any reason for people to update some of the pre-Ahsoka watch guides? Given what ultimately was covered those of you that are familiar do you expect the scope would widen a little compared to what was known or expected going into it? I knew who Thrawn was (I'd read some portion of Heir to the Empire a lifetime ago + Tie Fighter games), and they reestablished relationships in the show so wasn't wondering who Ezra was, etc. but stuff like the Mortis gods mean nothing to me and ended up being a big deal in the final scenes. A bit more motivated to go and follow something like the below (if not just start watching seasons of the stuff time permitting)

View attachment 493569
I don't know who Devan is, but I am quite certain he has never touched a vagina.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Clone Wars S3E15-17 cover the Mortis arc which has the Baylan tie in and some connection to Rebels' World Between Worlds. There was some EU book stuff that dealt with that topic but those 3 CW episodes are the main source of canon for Mortis still.

Would have to look through all the Ventress and Maul arcs as to whether there are more Dathomir connections not on that list.

Heh, looking at what I posted, looks like it might have already been updated based on what was in the series.

Fadaar

That guy
Also as far as recasting Baylan the best person I can see is Russell Crowe but that would require his fat ass to actually get in shape. Graham McTavish would be good but he has a distinct lack of hair. Liev Schreiber is also good, right height and similar look. Oh yeah also the guy that played Davos on GoT but he was never all that intimidating compared to Stevenson/Crowe. FFS if the Destiny franchise can recast Lance Reddick after nearly 10 years they can recast someone after one season.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Really interested in how they handle Baylan. They clearly set him up as a main foil for Ashoka, but I have to presume they will need to heavily rewrite his story. They’ll either give it to coke eyes or they’ll come up with some magic reason why he looks/sounds different (short of going full Vader)

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Have to imagine she's going to switch sides at some point with her not going back with Thrawn

There was some rumblings she is going to be the Mara Jade in the story, but be possibly linked to Ezra instead of Luke.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
There was some rumblings she is going to be the Mara Jade in the story, but be possibly linked to Ezra instead of Luke.

Yeah I've been thinking for a while that theyre going for a 1:1 replacement for the original book characters and that one would make sense. Problem with THAT particular one though is they're now in 2 different galaxies.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
She's probably General Hux's mom, they'll introduce some ginger named Ronald Weasley in Season 2 as the father.

I know you're joking, but they already introduced General Hux's dad in Mando season 3, he's Brendol Hux at the council of the Imperial Remnant when Moff Gideon talks about the return of Thrawn. He does look like the Weasley dad.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I've been thinking for a while that theyre going for a 1:1 replacement for the original book characters and that one would make sense. Problem with THAT particular one though is they're now in 2 different galaxies.
well, and also sabine and ezra are kind of linked. from what i remember in the show, ezra kinda liked sabine, but sabine kinda saw him as a little brother? but then this show hinted a lot more about them both having feelings for each other. i mean, nothing overt, but that's how i took it.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
well, and also sabine and ezra are kind of linked. from what i remember in the show, ezra kinda liked sabine, but sabine kinda saw him as a little brother? but then this show hinted a lot more about them both having feelings for each other. i mean, nothing overt, but that's how i took it.
Ezra was into her with the kid crush like season 1. They totally had sibling energy the rest of the series. Filoni wrote it like that on purpose to show that they didn't have to be "together" to be friends.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i need to compartmentalize things. thats just how i am. Sabine and Ezra never fucked? not even a close thing? but Ezra and Hera fucked and made a green hair kid? why was Sabine so into Ezra that she sold out the galaxy to find him, but Hera didnt do shit to save her baby daddy?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
i need to compartmentalize things. thats just how i am. Sabine and Ezra never fucked? not even a close thing? but Ezra and Hera fucked and made a green hair kid? why was Sabine so into Ezra that she sold out the galaxy to find him, but Hera didnt do shit to save her baby daddy?
Ezra is not Jacen's father. That was Kanan who died on Rebels. Even then Hera and his relationship was on the down low.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Screenshot_20231004-233155.png

j00t

so who is Ezra to Hera? who is he fucking.
kanan is ezra's jedi master, kanan and hera hooked up (and got married? i didn't think they did but i swear someone in ahsoka mentioned kanan as hera's husband) but it was SUUUUPER background stuff. no one really even knew anything until the last episode when jacen showed up. hera is kind of the defacto mother of the rebels group. because hera was with ezra's master, ezra was kind of her psuedo-adopted son.

edit: oh, and i think ezra was probably fucking those crab people

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
kanan is ezra's jedi master, kanan and hera hooked up (and got married? i didn't think they did but i swear someone in ahsoka mentioned kanan as hera's husband) but it was SUUUUPER background stuff. no one really even knew anything until the last episode when jacen showed up. hera is kind of the defacto mother of the rebels group. because hera was with ezra's master, ezra was kind of her psuedo-adopted son.

edit: oh, and i think ezra was probably fucking those crab people
oh, thats boring. you would think he was railing all the chicks on this show with the way they eye fuck him when they first see him.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They left way too many open plot lines to make it work in a single movie. i mean you could be right but i hope there's a season 2 THEN movie(s).

I think this was more the lead in to the next Mando season, which will be the lead in to Filoni movie (presumably big Thrawn conflict)

j00t

i gotta say i'm real happy for hayden. people gave him a lot of crap during the prequels but it's been real good seeing how happy people are to see him return in such great form

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users