Ahsoka

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'm enjoying the show, this episode was cool if you're a fan of Clone Wars and Rebels since there were a lot of reference to both.

The lightsaber fights are pretty decent, they are kind of slow but decently choreographed. I thought the young Ashoka nailed the fighting, was somewhat more athletic, she also looked the part of young Ashoka.

Still it's kinda sad that the most we can expect out of Star Wars these days is average.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Is she snips because she has two head tail things? I guess that back one symbolizes the dick between the legs. The stupid long CGI cartoon sequence was not informative. You have to fly low! Cut into a spaceship being a lame boat. And now we're in the part where Darth vader has some retarded cartoon fight, and then some extra gay prequels thing. Okay back to Ahsoka world. Kinda stupid, guess Anakin is a ninja now, who disappeared into a smoke cloud. Drinking the other half. Good bye you loosers.

Snips is actually code word for BITCH. - She was "snippy" to him at first lol so he called her Snips.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
I'm enjoying the show, this episode was cool if you're a fan of Clone Wars and Rebels since there were a lot of reference to both.

The lightsaber fights are pretty decent, they are kind of slow but decently choreographed. I thought the young Ashoka nailed the fighting, was somewhat more athletic, she also looked the part of young Ashoka.

Still it's kinda sad that the most we can expect out of Star Wars these days is average.

pretty funny the highlights of the show so far is Hera's ass and 10 minutes of young Ahsoka that was done surprisingly well

• 1Worf

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well they didn't shy away from it, although sparse on backstory they did give the creepy impression that the majority of those stormtroopers were undead.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Well they didn't shy away from it, although sparse on backstory they did give the creepy impression that the majority of those stormtroopers were undead.
Them using all this to expand the Nightsister lore is awesome.

• 1Like

Merrith

Them using all this to expand the Nightsister lore is awesome.

This part, I definitely like.

Most of show still carried by Ray Stevenson being a badass. I did appreciate the Thrawn portrayal. Still need to see him far more on screen to get a feel for whether they got him right or not, though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Claudia Black!! Recognized her the instant she spoke. Amos from Expanse playing Enoch 'major domo' type character to Thrawn was also nifty. Filoni is expanding the mythos and I'm absolutely here for it.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Thrawn is a little more… aged than I envisioned. Never watched the cartoon but didn’t expect him to have such a gut.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
probably my favorite episode thus far

i expected thrawn to be portrayed as younger, more fit, more intimidating, and with a chiseled jaw, like this guy. instead they made him look like an aging, pudgy bureaucrat

1695213096528.png

• 1Like

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
I haven't seen the episode but Lars Mikkelsen usually looks emaciated. Did they give him a gut intentionally?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
daffy duck masturbation GIF

Haven't watched todays episode yet. Do I need lube or is the episode fire?

Burns

probably my favorite episode thus far

i expected thrawn to be portrayed as younger, more fit, more intimidating, and with a chiseled jaw, like this guy. instead they made him look like an aging, pudgy bureaucrat

View attachment 491384
That was the Trawn of the Clone Wars, this is 30(?) years later.

Also, Thrawn asks for a full write up on Ahsoka. Do they keep a full imperial database on every ship? I thought they had whole planets full of data servers for all the data that is produced in the Galaxy.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
If you are hate watching, you won't like it. If you are enjoying the season so far, for me, it was a good as last week.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
That was the Trawn of the Clone Wars, this is 30(?) years later.

Also, Thrawn asks for a full write up on Ahsoka. Do they keep a full imperial database on every ship? I thought they had whole planets full of data servers for all the data that is produced in the Galaxy.
The Empire purged all Jedi information. I also highly doubt that the Emperor left much info about Anakin/Vader. I assume she'll have to dig for that info. Or he would have had it already.

Burns

The Empire purged all Jedi information. I also highly doubt that the Emperor left much info about Anakin/Vader. I assume she'll have to dig for that info. Or he would have had it already.
Dig how, though? They are in another galaxy and Ahsoka will be there next episode. Maybe they will insert a line about already having the brief on Ashoka done.

It's a small nitpick that I doubt will be addressed, but I found it to be one of the sillier parts of the episode.