Ahsoka

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Baylan is like a better version of Anakin as far as how he turned out. Thrawn referred to him as General so that puts him on par with Anakin, Obi-Wan, Mace, etc. That means 25+ years prior to the show he was already a badass but was smart enough to know that the Jedi were a failing sect of religious zealots on their last legs when the big 66 happened. Would be really cool if they'd expand on his backstory in this show but I doubt they will other than maybe a few passing sentences of dialog.
Pretty sure all the Jedi Knights and Masters that fought were Generals. Even Padawans like Ahsoka were higher rank than Rex.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
Pretty sure all the Jedi Knights and Masters that fought were Generals. Even Padawans like Ahsoka were higher rank than Rex.

Yeah I thought about that after posting and just decided to leave it in. Meh fuck it. Guess it's more of a title given to Jedi Knights who led Clone armies. Still, he was able to beat a very seasoned Ahsoka so he ain't no slouch.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Updated photo for Ezra next episode.

bro been just chilling humping rock back bros

Attachments

• IMG_2602.jpeg
    IMG_2602.jpeg
    825 KB · Views: 15
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Updated photo for Ezra next episode.

bro been just chilling humping rock back bros
Humpin rock back bros? Nah... have you you ever heard the tale of Darth Baitin the Hermit? You can't read about him in any Jedi holocron but he developed a technique to no hands it, just through the power of the force, alone.

2023-09-20 15.48.06 www.google.com 4b654e172858.png

Izo

Tranny Chaser
What's so special about ezra? Haven't watched the kiddy cartoons yet. He looks like a chump.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This show is AWESOME!

I loved this episode because it introduced no less than THREE more POWERFUL FEMALES! And one of them looked to be very diverse! I also absolutely love that they brought the Ewoks back! So many feels!

• 5Worf
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 5 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Baylan is like a better version of Anakin as far as how he turned out. Thrawn referred to him as General so that puts him on par with Anakin, Obi-Wan, Mace, etc. That means 25+ years prior to the show he was already a badass but was smart enough to know that the Jedi were a failing sect of religious zealots on their last legs when the big 66 happened. Would be really cool if they'd expand on his backstory in this show but I doubt they will other than maybe a few passing sentences of dialog.

Getting a weird vibe from his little blurb about something calling to him from that planet, though. They wouldn't try to shoehorn in some other "major power" that they unearth on the same planet where Thrawn has been mostly "exiled" to, would they?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
What's so special about ezra? Haven't watched the kiddy cartoons yet. He looks like a chump.
Kid turned Jedi, liberated his home planet, and saved the galaxy from Thrawn.

• 3Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Getting a weird vibe from his little blurb about something calling to him from that planet, though. They wouldn't try to shoehorn in some other "major power" that they unearth on the same planet where Thrawn has been mostly "exiled" to, would they?
Pretty sure it is gonna be something to do with the origin of the Jedi. Maybe another Bendu like being.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Medichlorians in the rock ewoks, probably.
I know midichlorians are stupid af, but they haven't been mentioned in like 25 years. Time to let it go. Yeesh. Filoni is trying to retcon that shit as is.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Nester

Vyemm Raider

He started as pretty unlikable but had a reasonable evolution to Jedi hero who makes hard calls.

Orphan (not really) thought to be jedi by his "uncle Kanan" Basically set up to be the new luke. - Turned into an interesting character by the end. - Would have been a PERFECT bad guy ala Anakin imo and still could i guess.

Kanna is the dad of Jacen from the show (green haired kid) and husband of Hera. - He died near the end of the series taking one for the team while the others escaped.

Was a great conflicted character who was blinded in a fight what Maul and had a ton of enternal conflict with no Jedi order to guide him. He was a Padawan at the fall and ended up being Ezra's master after over coming self doubt.

Rebels is good Star wars and good TV.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
He started as pretty unlikable but had a reasonable evolution to Jedi hero who makes hard calls.

Orphan (not really) thought to be jedi by his "uncle Kanan" Basically set up to be the new luke. - Turned into an interesting character by the end. - Would have been a PERFECT bad guy ala Anakin imo and still could i guess.

Kanna is the dad of Jacen from the show (green haired kid) and husband of Hera. - He died near the end of the series taking one for the team while the others escaped.

Was a great conflicted character who was blinded in a fight what Maul and had a ton of enternal conflict with no Jedi order to guide him. He was a Padawan at the fall and ended up being Ezra's master after over coming self doubt.

Rebels is good Star wars and good TV.
First season of Rebels is kinda kiddy, but it gets much darker as the seasons go on. Ezra is very similar to Ahsoka in that he is kinda annoying as fuck, but grows up into his role.
edit: Funny that the kid that played Aladdin is Ezra, considering Ezra was a street rat.

Kanan is probably my favorite Jedi in Star Wars.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
First season of Rebels is kinda kiddy, but it gets much darker as the seasons go on. Ezra is very similar to Ahsoka in that he is kinda annoying as fuck, but grows up into his role.
edit: Funny that the kid that played Aladdin is Ezra, considering Ezra was a street rat.

Kanan is probably my favorite Jedi in Star Wars.

Kanan and Maul are far and away the two best characters in Rebels with Thrawn solidly third.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
Claudia Black!! Recognized her the instant she spoke. Amos from Expanse playing Enoch 'major domo' type character to Thrawn was also nifty. Filoni is expanding the mythos and I'm absolutely here for it.

oh shit did Aeryn Sun play the Mother Nightsister? Enoch was fucking awesome, spooky as hell when he spoke, thats awesome he is Amos/Wes Chatham. I thought for a hot minute he mighta been Ezra lol

Sabine is really the dumbest bitch alive, she is going to fuck over her galaxy to see the dude she splooshes for, then when she does meet she doesn't say "fuck if we wanna go back we need to catch Thrawns ship NOW" lol.

I hope they don't just gloss over what happened after Ezra and Thrawn reached that planet or how Ezra escaped, need those flashbacks.