Albion Online

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
I really have fallen in love with this game. Any open guilds on test server ? It just went up with the new changes if you have a legendary package on or before feb 20th

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I really have fallen in love with this game. Any open guilds on test server ? It just went up with the new changes if you have a legendary package on or before feb 20th
I've really heard mixed reviews about this game. Not the game was bad necessarily but they're still waiting for some changes. It has always intrigued me somewhat but I just can't tell if it's better than what Runescape has already established or if it has it's own thing going?

Barab

Ya I dont know, I didnt think I was going to like it at all but then a few hours in started to dig it. It's simple let complex. The risk vs reward tied in with guild/group pvp in a large open sandbox is appealing. Some people compare it to a Eve meets UO/Runesape.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
OK wtf is the release date? I'm not about to watch some asshole babbling on for 2 minutes. They should've released a proper trailer.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Here's a summary...

July 17th is the release date.

March 13th is their major update and changes with a wipe. Not further wise following the July 17th which tells me they may wipe for release possible. The update comes with UI change, update change, and a few other player requested changes. After this update, they will be doing QoL updates to prepare for release.

More details here: Galahad and Albion’s Release Dates Revealed

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
All I see is "were broke and need more money so if you want to play buy a legendary pack"

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
July 17th? Fuck that. I'll be balls deep into PoE 3.0. There's gonna be a FTP option...right? No way in hell am I giving these buffoons money.

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Dev team photo following today's announcement:
cargo_cult_3_thumb.jpg

I've really heard mixed reviews about this game. Not the game was bad necessarily but they're still waiting for some changes.
Waiting for mere "changes" to fix this game is like waiting for that grass plane to take flight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Barab

They were going to release this back in the fall but were not happy with the final beta test.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I hate to keep bumping this thread but for some reason it keeps being brought back up around work.... Just how true is this video? It sounds absolutely great in theory but for someone reason I'm just not buying it....

• 1Like

Barab

I would suggest dropping $30 and checking it out yourself. It's close to the video but as in all games you get what you put into it. It's not game for the weak, solo minded players, players who prefer theme park quests mmorpgs, or those who expect their hand held.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Wonder if the server crashed? lol I love opening days no matter how good or horrible the game. Hopefully they got some stuff right with this update.

17191758_699597583544364_2636911457547939926_o.jpg

Maric

N00b
So far very happy with the changes made to the game. Can't wait for this to finally go live.

• 1Like

Barab

It's been fun but I can't win a hell gate for the life of me. Seems easier to replace lost gear on PvP death as long as you can craft it.

• 1Like

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Been in the mood to try out some new MMO's lately. This one is tempting. Does it do a better job with this formula than say Darkfall did? If I'm playing alone will I find any fun? Or will I need to find a guild?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Barab

You will need a group or at least a small number of friends. Servers are finally taking a shit with the mass pop coming on today.

• 1Like