Anchorman: The Legend Continues

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The question wasn't if they were better than the first, it was if you could name a comedy sequel that was "even mediocre". All the ones I listed were good and there are tons more.

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
Did not know I had to video my life to prove I walked out of a movie. This makes zero sense.

Watch anchorman2 while having thoughts of anchorman1. It made me rage. I left. Post experience on forum.

I watched blades of glory in the theatre and laughed more. Was not worth a second watch but it got me a couple times. Anchorman2 was 0 laughs so I left. It can't be that hard to understand.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Will Ferrel is the same as Adam Sandler to me. They get so much hype, but I am not sure why. They do not have a great range of characters. Both Adam and Will have characters that nearly all sound and act the same with mostly the same mannerisms shared between them. I know lots of people find them funny, I don't. Not sure I have ever gone to the movies to see one of their comedies, I regard them as rentals at best. Though for people who do like them, I guess they are great, as they are nearly the same in every movie. Except Stranger than Fiction, I enjoyed that movie and think it is Ferrel's best.

As to walking out of movies. Never done it myself, but remember I wanted to ask for my money back after having seen the Blair Witch movie. Most overrated movie I have ever watched. Filled with dumb people, who act in ways no human ever would. Leprechaun in the hood is a scarier horror movie than that.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
the only comparison i can see between sandler and ferrel is that both of them made classic movies early on in their movie careers (sandler did billy madison, happy gilmore, big daddy, the wedding singer, and ferrel did old school, elf, anchorman, talledega nights, step brothers) and then both did a string of horrible movies since, even though some of their movies were at least successes according to box office numbers (still not sure how the fuck that jack and jill movie from sandler made so much money). they both continue to churn out movies, although their best work is probably way behind them. i guess that's the true genius of a guy like bill murray; his career has spanned almost 40 years and he still makes quality movies.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Also, Home Alone 2, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, Wayne's World II, City Slickers II, Hot Shots Part Duex, Ghostbusters II, Beverly Hills Cop 2, Naked Gun 2 1/2 there are literally tons of great comedy sequels and it's always stupid when some retard comes into threads like this and says there aren't none.
Hot Shots 2 is really awesome

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Will Ferrel is the same as Adam Sandler to me. They get so much hype, but I am not sure why. They do not have a great range of characters. Both Adam and Will have characters that nearly all sound and act the same with mostly the same mannerisms shared between them. I know lots of people find them funny, I don't. Not sure I have ever gone to the movies to see one of their comedies, I regard them as rentals at best. Though for people who do like them, I guess they are great, as they are nearly the same in every movie. Except Stranger than Fiction, I enjoyed that movie and think it is Ferrel's best.

As to walking out of movies. Never done it myself, but remember I wanted to ask for my money back after having seen the Blair Witch movie. Most overrated movie I have ever watched. Filled with dumb people, who act in ways no human ever would. Leprechaun in the hood is a scarier horror movie than that.
I hate to admit it since I like Will Farrell and his roles, but this is completely true.... I would say Adam Sandler is a fucking hack compared to Will Farrell because Will Farrell at least puts effort into his movies and doesn't make a big fucking commercial movie.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I walked out of a movie once when I was a junior in high school. I went with my newly acquired freshmen girlfriend and we left so we could fuck in the parking lot. I still haven't seen the rest of Hellboy.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Also, Home Alone 2, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, Wayne's World II, City Slickers II, Hot Shots Part Duex, Ghostbusters II, Beverly Hills Cop 2, Naked Gun 2 1/2 there are literally tons of great comedy sequels and it's always stupid when some retard comes into threads like this and says there aren't none.
#2 vacation movie was European Vacation. Not that that invalidates your post though.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I know it was, it was still a sequel though.
smile.png

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
This felt like it was terrible on purpose. So many times you'd be like "oh, this will be funny" and then it just wasn't.

I am disappoint.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I disregard anyone's opinion that says that they walked out of a movie.
How is it a drama queen thing to do? I've walked out of a few movies. If you aren't enjoying them, why waste even more of your time?

It isn't like anyone screams "IM WALKING OUT BITCHES", throws their popcorn down the aisle and storms out.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
This movie was hilarious. I'd you didn't like it, you probably attempted not to like it just so you could feel cool. Faggot

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
do hipsters become hipsters cuz they like things that people don't like but hate things that people love? do hipsters become hipsters if they hate the love and love the hate?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
do hipsters become hipsters cuz they like things that people don't like but hate things that people love? do hipsters become hipsters if they hate the love and love the hate?
Yes, also they drink PBR....though many I know are trying to find a different beer now that PBR has got popular due to so many hipsters drinking it.

Also, this movie is funny.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I felt like Brick saved this movie. The movie didn't flow well to me. It was if they had the sequel and then decided to throw in all the best AM1 scenes in the last 30 minutes of the movie. Other than that, I felt I got a movie ticket price out of it. If you miss it, it isn't the end of the world but if you are a fan of AM1, you'll probably want to catch it at some point.