Anchorman: The Legend Continues

Ryanz

<Banned>
Will Farrell isn't funny, and if you like this movie you probably have the brain capacity and humor of a dense stone.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Will Farrell isn't funny, and if you like this movie you probably have the brain capacity and humor of a dense stone.
Cool story bro.

I refuse to believe people walked out of this movie after 45 minutes. You are being bombastic to try to get your nerd rage across.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I disregard anyone's opinion that says that they walked out of a movie. It's such a drama queen thing to do that I am just not interested in the opinions of that kind of people, plus they didn't even see the damn movie. If they are lying about walking out, then I'm even less interested.

It's at 75% at Rotten Tomatoes.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
i'll give someone my weight in gold if they can name me even one comedic sequel that was even mediocre. all they do is rehash the same jokes, or make bad new jokes.
Comedy sequels are generally horrid. for every 1 that is decent there are 99 that are just terrible. And may god have mercy on your soul if the series actually gets to a 3rd or beyond.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Comedy sequels are generally horrid. for every 1 that is decent there are 99 that are just terrible. And may god have mercy on your soul if the series actually gets to a 3rd or beyond.
I don't know what you're talking about !HANGOVER 2 AND 3

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
you're an idiot. anchorman (the first one. have no intention of seeing this one) is one of the funniest movies of all time. so is old school. talladaga nights is funny as hell too, and so is step brothers. he also had a great cameo in wedding crashers, and in the ladies man as a gay greco roman wrestler. he is also arguably the funniest guy ever on SNL (and that is saying something).

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Anchorman is one of those cult movies that when you hear people quoting you just want to punch them in the face as hard as you can, even if it means you break some knuckles or your hand. That's what Farrell movies are good for, making people want to punch you in the face when you constantly make references to them.

Anchorman is one of those cult movies that when you hear people quoting you just want to punch them in the face as hard as you can, even if it means you break some knuckles or your hand. That's what Farrell movies are good for, making people want to punch you in the face when you constantly make references to them.

Xevy

Log Wizard
i'll give someone my weight in gold if they can name me even one comedic sequel that was even mediocre. all they do is rehash the same jokes, or make bad new jokes.
Austin Powers 2.

Edit: Yeah, people who walk out of movies are probably huge nerdrage shitbags. That being said, I did walk out of Blue Crush. Though I think that's one exception that's allowed.

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
Anyone saying you wouldn't walk out doesn't value their time. I have limited time off. I spent 45 minutes out of 2 hours in the theatre. I decided I would rather have my 75 minutes than stay and watch basing it off the previous 45 minutes.

Need rage? Rofl.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Also, Home Alone 2, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, Wayne's World II, City Slickers II, Hot Shots Part Duex, Ghostbusters II, Beverly Hills Cop 2, Naked Gun 2 1/2 there are literally tons of great comedy sequels and it's always stupid when some retard comes into threads like this and says there aren't none.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Also, Home Alone 2, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, Wayne's World II, City Slickers II, Hot Shots Part Duex, Ghostbusters II, Beverly Hills Cop 2, Naked Gun 2 1/2 there are literally tons of great comedy sequels and it's always stupid when some retard comes into threads like this and says there aren't none.
Ghostbusters 2 is real fuckin questionable man

iannis

Musty Nester
Waynes World 2 wasn't near as good as 1. It has a couple of moments but by and large it was fairly boring. They put all of the jokes into Waynes World 1. You can only do the "No Stairway" gag once. You can only do the Bohemian Rhapsody scene once. All I remember from WW2 was Garth being Garth (which was still funny), the product placement scene, and wondering why the fuck Tia Carrera was in it.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Anyone saying you wouldn't walk out doesn't value their time. I have limited time off. I spent 45 minutes out of 2 hours in the theatre. I decided I would rather have my 75 minutes than stay and watch basing it off the previous 45 minutes.

Need rage? Rofl.
Yet you have time to defend your diva actions on the Internet.

Come on bro, give me a break with the I only get so much time off bull shit.

You value your time so much and money so little that you would waste 30 bucks or whatever it ends up being walking out halfway through a movie to save yourself what, a half hour? Then why even go? If you are too busy slaying hot ass and performing heart surgery to finish a movie, why did you even bother going in the first place to a film you barely wanted to see?

I've seen two people walk out of a movie in my life. One of my friend walked out of bad boys 2 because it was too violent and instead watched under the Tuscan sun. I don't know him anymore. The other was an old lady who was sin the wrong theater.

It's bullshit, you didn't do it, you are just another of the millions of Internet net rage people who hate everything and and to try to sound cool. But it backfired.