Ancient Civilizations

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Is this the one that Graham Hancock covered in his netflix show?
Pretty sure Graham covered most of the big sites we know about in that show. UnchartedX goes into a lot more detail with available information though.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ive heard the sound wave theory a dozen times and its been disproven a dozen times in the conventional sense. As it would take an insurmountable amount of focused sound, and the energy required to do so, to make that type of weight levitate. Much less, the stone would fracture easily at that frequency and no human could be within range of it. The sound scape from those pyramids is genius, however, as they knew that sound carried and could talk to tens of thousands of people in those settings.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ive heard the sound wave theory a dozen times and its been disproven a dozen times in the conventional sense. As it would take an insurmountable amount of focused sound, and the energy required to do so, to make that type of weight levitate. Much less, the stone would fracture easily at that frequency and no human could be within range of it. The sound scape from those pyramids is genius, however, as they knew that sound carried and could talk to tens of thousands of people in those settings.

• 1Worf

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Rofl Flintstones building the pyramids.. Unless they were build A LOT longer ago than previously thought(millions of years) not a chAnce. Personally I think the giza pyramids and sphinx are significantly older than conventionally thought, but I think dating to ABOUT 12k years or so ago when the last major collapse of civilization\humanity which I think happened at the end of the ~12k years ago at the end of the ice age.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
A more spiritual take on the knights:

He definitely takes some shots at the more conspiratorial tubers like Whyfiles and Sepehr. It makes me laugh, but I really enjoy both.

I had stumbled across another video a few weeks back, I think I posted it in the UFO thread as it deals with these elf like entities drug users encounter. Anyway I stumbled across another with the same person on Hermeticism, something I know very little about, but is interesting for game settings and ideas, and is relevant to this thread:

I think it is an AI voice of Terence McKenna, who I know nothing about other than it was the person talking about the elves they encountered while tripping on DMT. The AI voice is really well done.

That lead me to realize/remember that someone on the board has that person as their avatar, but I don't remember who it is.

It is Aaron Aaron ! Just spotted you in the Ukraine thread. Tell us o wise A-A-ron, about your avatar.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
A more spiritual take on the knights:

He definitely takes some shots at the more conspiratorial tubers like Whyfiles and Sepehr. It makes me laugh, but I really enjoy both.
Thanks for the reminder, started watching the Knights Templar video then forgot about it.

This guy is my favorite YouTuber, he'd have to be to keep me entertained for his entire 13+ hour video on Kabbalah/Gnosticism.

• 1Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Oops I had you on ignore, but that strange feature where you can go to a thread and see people on ignore anyway if they are the most recent post let me see your post.

Unignored! I can't remember why you were on my list anyway :D

I've barely scratched the surface of the gnostic stuff, and haven't gotten into Kabbalah at all.

The jewish faith is a mystery to me. I've honestly never met one in real life, there just aren't any where I live. I have no idea what they believe in other than the Sabbatean side (however you speel that).

I've mostly watched the magic stuff and the christian stuff, and though he's not a christian he really seems to respect other religions.

It has been great for videogame world building and magic system ideas, but also gets you thinking about existing systems in games. Like DOAC cabbies, those are a kabbalah thing right?

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oops I had you on ignore, but that strange feature where you can go to a thread and see people on ignore anyway if they are the most recent post let me see your post.

Unignored! I can't remember why you were on my list anyway :D

I've barely scratched the surface of the gnostic stuff, and haven't gotten into Kabbalah at all.

The jewish faith is a mystery to me. I've honestly never met one in real life, there just aren't any where I live. I have no idea what they believe in other than the Sabbatean side (however you speel that).

I've mostly watched the magic stuff and the christian stuff, and though he's not a christian he really seems to respect other religions.

It has been great for videogame world building and magic system ideas, but also gets you thinking about existing systems in games. Like DOAC cabbies, those are a kabbalah thing right?
It's worth watching the series, it's amazing how much overlap Gnosticism/Kabbalah have with video games.

There's multiple words, names and concepts that link up to stuff like Final Fantasy, Genshin Impact and The Silmarillion.

Like you are hours deep in this stuff and then the guy starts talking about Sephiroth lol.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users