Anyone know any good attorneys ....

... in the Seattle area ? or Kitsap County ?

Not looking for the typical ambulance chaser. I'm looking for someone who is technologically versed.

Possibly two cases, one dealing with a large phone provider, and one dealing with a cowardly little punk who has been harassing my family. I don't want to let out the details, but I will say the little bastard did leave a message on my answering machine this time, threatening blackmail.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
They are leaving threats and or blackmail on your machine? Call the cops.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just read through that thread and saw this gem.

a_skeleton_03_sl said:
Zhaun_sl said:
He was the parking lot attendant Gavinrad set off by "revealing" he saw a sex offender, right?
Yup, a truly classy pair of people that I had the misfortune of being stuck in the middle of.
As if a_skeleton_03 wasn't involved from the beginning and laughing his ass off until Citten went nuts and started threatening him IRL.

Called the cops already. Since the fart didn't leave any identifying info on the message, the deputy didn't want to pursue it.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The Edge being a cunt at work or Citten going postal?
I heard after the fact about Citten getting mod privileges and dox'ing people, or something to that extent. And something about someone outing Gavinrad? Completely lost on that entire storyline, so to speak.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I heard after the fact about Citten getting mod privileges and dox'ing people, or something to that extent. And something about someone outing Gavinrad? Completely lost on that entire storyline, so to speak.
Citten was being an annoying twat during some drama bs involving Tenley. Then he jumped into IRC from work continuing to be an annoying twat. I literally did nothing but google the name in the ip address and got the parking garage he worked at. He flip-flopped back and forth between admitting it was him and concocting nonsensical stories about how it wasn't him (It was him). Despite the fact that it was me posting the shit, he fixated on a_skeleton_03 at first, then he spent hours and hours combing over my entire post history at FoH and googling my name and location, eventually turning up a mildly embarrassing picture from an ancient PoF account. He then seized on the bait I trolled out there when I made comments about being on meth and abusing my daughter, and falsely assumed I was from Chicago based on a post I made about hookers, and dug up someone with my RL name on the sex offender registry in Chicago.

The best part was that he posted it in the morning when I was gone all day, so despite the fact that the pictures looked nothing alike, the many retards who populated the FoH forums worked themselves into a frenzy convincing themselves that it was in fact me, and I was hiding from the forums in shame or some bullshit. I posted a cropped picture of my drivers license proving that I wasn't the dude from Chicago, and he (along with half the forums) looked like colossal fucking idiots. The thread was hall of famed, but it got deleted. Furor blamed Rav, Rav blamed Furor, and a_skeleton_03 said that Citten exploited some vbulletin security bs to do it. Either way, I was robbed of my rightful place in the halls of trolling glory.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
As your attorney I advise you to not take any legal advice on this board.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
I thought Citten lost it when he found a tracking pixel and started yelling about hackers and his work being compromised or something like that, which prompted the incorrect attack on Gavintard.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So did we find out who NSA-hacked krinkled?

Also i know several good attorneys, but anywhere near seattle. I blame the shitty weather and radioactive tuna.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Lawyergods among men.

rrr_img_56118.jpg

rrr_img_56119.jpg

I made sure those images were uploaded deep into Draegan's server for maximum pleasure.

george-zimmerman-don-west.jpg

Axiel

Molten Core Raider
Sounds like big trouble. You're going to need plenty of legal advice before this thing is over. As your attorney, I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top. And you'll need the cocaine. Tape recorder for special music. Acapulco shirts. Get the hell out of Seattle for at least 48 hours. Blows my weekend.