Anyone know any good attorneys ....

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You can't just say "I'm mentally scarred, give me money" though. There has to be some evidence that you are due some cash. If you can convince a therapist to say that her life has been notably impacted or that she is unable to hold a job or something then you might be getting somewhere but I think you have to do better than you got a phone call that you didn't want to get.
Listen, if things like "soft tissue damage" can win lawsuits I doubt the amount of "proof" needed to win a lawsuit like this is high. Also, affluenza.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Well the burden of proof in a civil suit is vastly lower than in a criminal. If anything its just a matter of getting the case to go to trial, as its not very hard to get 6-12 brain dead drooling retards to agree with you.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Precisely. This is a true story, as ridiculous as it may sound. My aunt hired a family friend to do some general contracting work on her house. During the course of that work this contractor had to rip up a floor and it's subfloor. He then fell through the hole he had made and broke his hip, sued my aunt, and won 28 thousand. Which brings me to my next point. Never hire an uninsured contractor.