anyone know how to steal quarters from coin op laundry machines?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
my new apartment doesn't have laundry in unit unfortunately but rather a shared laundry room. not a huge deal but it's a pain in the ass having to come up with 20 quarters every time i want to do a load of laundry. not the money aspect of it, the fact that i need 20 fucking quarters. anyway i figure there's gotta be some sort of tool i can buy on the internet that will allow me to break into the machine and snatch a few quarters when necessary. any ideas?

• 4Jew
  • 3Worf
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 11 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
61pH9uH46RL._SL1500_.jpg

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Rikkon

Lord Nagafen Raider
Does it have hook ups in your apartment ? You can get scratch and dent fairly reasonably

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
1. Where can I get Chinese knockoff NHL shirts

2. How do I fake my sexual orientation to receive preferential treatment from business schools

3. how do I steal quarters.

Keg, we are here for you. You can tell us your problems.

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

2. How do I fake my sexual orientation to receive preferential treatment from business schools

Retire the Kingslayer avatar Keg, you are obviously not as rich as a Lanister.

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
I am just waiting for a thread from keg entitled "hey guys whats the best way to dispose of a body... hypothetically"

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
^^^

Just this week they found a body in a septic tank - near where I am ( nothing to do with me ). The body had been there for 30 years they reckon.

That seems like a real good place to hide a body, how often would someone ever give a septic tank a good inspection. They just drain them using those sucker hose things and close it quick. So there's a good idea on how to dispose of a body.

FoH pro tips

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
top tip: turning tricks on the street corner yields quarters

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
This thread greatly amuses me. Also I should learn how to lock pick just for kicks

If you run in the IT Security geekery circles there's a whole subset of people who pick locks as a hobby/sport. DefCon has an entire "lockpicking village" every year.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>

I forgot.

4. How do I keep $2000 that I got for 1 year contract but quit before the 1 year period, so company wants their money back.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
my new apartment doesn't have laundry in unit unfortunately but rather a shared laundry room. not a huge deal but it's a pain in the ass having to come up with 20 quarters every time i want to do a load of laundry. not the money aspect of it, the fact that i need 20 fucking quarters. anyway i figure there's gotta be some sort of tool i can buy on the internet that will allow me to break into the machine and snatch a few quarters when necessary. any ideas?

are you black? or just poor?

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I forgot.

4. How do I keep $2000 that I got for 1 year contract but quit before the 1 year period, so company wants their money back.
Life is a tough game trollface. I was born into a poor family in the Philadelphia outskirts and I've had to scrap and fight for the life I've made for myself. If I didn't learn how and where in life to cut corners and to push back and tell people to get fucked then there's a good chance I would have ended up as an Oriental permavirgin like yourself.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 10 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Life is a tough game trollface. I was born into a poor family in the Philadelphia outskirts and I've had to scrap and fight for the life I've made for myself.
Was the playground where you spent most of your days?

Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool?

And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school?

When a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in your neighborhood?

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
  • 3Picard
Reactions: 8 users

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like they might be standardized some. Try this.

And yes, everyone should own a lockpicking set and know how to do it, just for fun of course. But it's saved may ass a few times, and I really shocked some coworkers when I was able to pick a lock at work with bent up paperclips.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Here ya go wigga go be a faggot, start by stealing a fist full of coffee stirrers from 7-11.

Link us a video of you being tight wad white trash.

• 4Worf
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 4 users