anyone know how to steal quarters from coin op laundry machines?

Garthax

Trakanon Raider
Sadly this is me
"
If you run in the IT Security geekery circles there's a whole subset of people who pick locks as a hobby/sport. DefCon has an entire "lockpicking village" every year.

#12Haus, Saturday at 9:11 AM"

20 years plus for both.

That being said understanding locks and basic picking is not that hard and can save your ass in a number of jams.
This is not meant to be how to steal your neighbors lawn mower or break into the office around the corner. Just useful information that can help
All of these tools can be hand made or ordered over the internet.

Ever forget the the numbers to a combination lock that you own?

Understanding locks in general

Using a snapgun - opening a lock in seconds

Master keyed locks - apartments, office doors in businesses, file cabinets can be opened actually easier even with paper clips because they have multiple pin sets instead of the single set for a single key

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I like how the ads for those videos are things like "Meet russian brides" They know the audience.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I like how the ads for those videos are things like "Meet russian brides" They know the audience.

Fox News commercials are mostly Hower Rounds, Catheters and legal services for Tax Evaders. It paints quite a picture.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider

Doesn't YouTube, a Google company, use targeted advertising, Hoss?

Also, adblock

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
AFAIK, youtube ads are bought per video, not targeted using cookies or anything like that. They might have other ads on the webpage itself that are targeted, but I wouldn't know because I have adblock.