Aquaman 2

faille

Molten Core Raider
FB_IMG_1694470937807.jpg

Not sure if it's true but I find it funny that I actually beleive it could be.

• 6Worf
  • 2Picard
  • 2Great Review
Reactions: 10 users

spronk

FPS noob
i forgot boba fett was aquaman's dad!

looks good but its hard to see how this will succeed, you know this is the end for aquaman in DC movies

i think i briefly saw amber heard in the trailer and she's listed in the credits so i guess still in the movie

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I mean, they make such a big deal out of him being a family man, so I don't see how they could cut her out entirely seeing as how he's married to her.

The whole thing looked boring and pointless, using a recycled villain, reforming the who-gives-a-shit brother, all trying to get the who-cares macguffin dark trident.

They should have sent it direct to VOD so that the headlines aren't dominated by how much money it's lost, how bad it bombs, on and on.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

so far prediction still have it in the $500-700m range. pretty much christmas season is either it or wonka.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I mean, they make such a big deal out of him being a family man, so I don't see how they could cut her out entirely seeing as how he's married to her.

The whole thing looked boring and pointless, using a recycled villain, reforming the who-gives-a-shit brother, all trying to get the who-cares macguffin dark trident.

They should have sent it direct to VOD so that the headlines aren't dominated by how much money it's lost, how bad it bombs, on and on.

They gave all her scenes to Nicole Kidman though. You'll probably see Amber Heard at the house briefly or maybe in the background in the water. But any action or lines or moments she had were given to Kidman instead.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
They gave all her scenes to Nicole Kidman though. You'll probably see Amber Heard at the house briefly or maybe in the background in the water. But any action or lines or moments she had were given to Kidman instead.

I expect her to just be killed off early to serve as an example of how much of a threat Black Manta is.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
They probably spent $183 million to make Kidman look not like a dried up donkey's butthole. She was recently in a mini series, and she looked bad...she could scare the rivets off a 787 flying at 40,000 feet and 1,438 miles away.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

New Elon Musk biography released sheds new light on Amber Heard.

Musk requested Amber Heard cosplay Mercy from Overwatch.

1694769255868.png

Amber Heard was described as a "Joker-like" character by Musk staffers.

1694769317054.png

Musk releasing information recently to potentially stem a MeToo that happened to Depp may also happen to him at some point.

1694769646349.png

Last edited: