Araysar and Punko's Pissing Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You shelled out RL money, at least a hundred bucks, in an effort to "win" against me on a forum because you're obsessed with me.

Think about that, then realize you are still a nobody... a nobody who tried to impress people online with shirts but is too cowardly to post their RL picture.

Let that all sink in, and realize maybe it's time to change into a better person starting yesterday.

View attachment 266164

Again with wanting real life stuff, this time a picture (again). Vanessa Zuckerberg. Privacy doesn't matter if you have nothing to hide, is that right?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
There is no bet. I just wanted to use this to demonstrate to you the difference between a dog and a man.

When a dog calls a man, like when you page me in some thread, man doesnt respond. He has no reason to.

When a man calls a dog, you immediately jump to my command in literally 2 minutes to do my bidding. That's because you live not only for my approval, but for the approval of every person here, because you're a pathetic loser with zero self worth.

You will always be a stupid mutt that I will use and abuse for my amusement here until I get bored with you and go do something else.

Never forget that.
Savage. Dominating Punko like Germany doninates his country.

• 3Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Bet neither one of u dweebs has a Hogan room like this guy. Lmk what it's like to be so poor u can't afford a Hogan room.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Bet neither one of u dweebs has a Hogan room like this guy. Lmk what it's like to be so poor u can't afford a Hogan room.

Hulk Hogan? Peasants. Get back at me when you have a Millionaire Man room.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Nah man, you haven't made it until you have a room dedicated to people who have rooms dedicated to people.

• 2Blown
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
LMAO, how much you make bro?

you're clearly dying to tell us. So how many loonies, puka shells or shillings are you hauling down each year?

cmon Punko Punko , ill give you $200 if you post your last pay stub. show us that you're not just some schlub living paycheck to paycheck, barely saving $30 every month to buy 1 Hugo shirt. did you have to open a new credit card with 35% apr just to afford to fix that bumper?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
cmon Punko Punko , ill give you $200 if you post your last pay stub. show us that you're not just some schlub living paycheck to paycheck, barely saving $30 every month to buy 1 Hugo shirt. did you have to open a new credit card with 35% apr just to afford to fix that bumper?
You haven't shown shit bro. It's you're turn. Whole lotta talk coming from yo mouf. You gonna let a cucked euro fag do you like that?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You haven't shown shit bro. It's you're turn. Whole lotta talk coming from yo mouf. You gonna let a cucked euro fag do you like that?

lmao, this troll game is so weak. werent you a jug at some point?

dissapointing

• 1Like
  • 1EyeRoll

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
lmao, this troll game is so weak. werent you a jug at some point?

dissapointing
Me? Naw bro u got the wrong guy. Listen, I backed my word up and threw down my watch collection, punko backed his word up and threw down his Boss shirt collection. You're up chief.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Me? Naw bro u got the wrong guy. Listen, I backed my word up and threw down my watch collection, punko backed his word up and threw down his Boss shirt collection. You're up chief.

all that tells me is youre as weak as him

• 1Salty

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
all that tells me is youre as weak as him
That's not what this Patek on one wrist, Rolex on the other and ur mom's mouth round MY dick be sayin.

Listen this is between you and punko bro. Don't try to drag me into y'all's shitshow.

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
That's not what this Patek on one wrist, Rolex on the other and ur mom's mouth round MY dick be sayin.

Listen this is between you and punko bro. Don't try to drag me into y'all's shitshow.

real ballers wear their patek and rolex on left hand, and a fitbit on the right

• 1Barf

DickTrickle

nah, real ballers have a girthy enough penis to wear them there and are fully erect at all time

• 1Blown

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
We really need that Dumbgeon I mentioned years back.

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.