Araysar and Punko's Pissing Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
No real ballers don't wear fitbits cuz they know they weight don't matter.

wrong again, real ballers wear a fitbit because they want to live as long as possible to enjoy their money

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
wrong again, real ballers wear a fitbit because they want to live as long as possible to enjoy their money
Wrong again. Real ballers know they can do whatever the f they want because they got enough money to clone theyselves and live forever

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Wrong again. Real ballers know they can do whatever the f they want because they got enough money to clone theyselves and live forever

Wrong again cause the tech isnt there

• 1Comrade
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Wrong again. Only the rich would know.
[/quote[

checkmate comrade

1588210637643.png

Ball in hole people. Everyone can go home now.

• 1Salty

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Bro this is between you and Punko Punko please stop trying to drag me into it.

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You guys are a fucking joke who don't know how to flex. Look at this: a vintage spread of Popular Mechanics magazines from 2012-2014. Note that some are in a plastic sleeve. Do you think you can just buy this shit anywhere? Nuh uh.

1588216658403.png

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 9 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You guys are a fucking joke who don't know how to flex. Look at this: a vintage spread of Popular Mechanics magazines from 2012-2014. Note that some are in a plastic sleeve. Do you think you can just buy this shit anywhere? Nuh uh.

View attachment 266378

how about a spread of your finest shirts and pants bro

DickTrickle

how about a spread of your finest shirts and pants bro

Man, I don't know. Punk really set the bar there. Let's just do my kid's diapers instead. 10 of them all lined up in their full glory.

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

bro, how about laying out your finest and most cherished DVDs?

Oh man, you don't even know what you just stepped in to. Eight ball corner pocket, motherfucker. This flex is gotta shake your world. It'll probably hit Punko so hard his Hugo Boss t-shirt will shred right off.

1588218235181.png

Yeah, that's right, DVD cases and inserts for ripped DVD ISOs from the early 2010s. And, well, the real deal for Magic Mike. You can't skimp on that, bro.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Oh man, you don't even know what you just stepped in to. Eight ball corner pocket, motherfucker. This flex is gotta shake your world. It'll probably hit Punko so hard his Hugo Boss t-shirt will shred right off.

View attachment 266389

Yeah, that's right, DVD cases and inserts for ripped DVD ISOs from the early 2010s. And, well, the real deal for Magic Mike. You can't skimp on that, bro.

Lmao at the ripped copy of The Abyss

Also why would anyone torrent simpsons seasons after season 9??

DickTrickle

Lmao at the ripped copy of The Abyss

Also why would anyone torrent simpsons seasons after season 9??
It was a gift for someone so I just got them all (now said person is my wife but we never watch them, so they're relegated to a crappy basement shelf). I don't know why I don't throw them all away as I haven't watched a DVD in probably five years. I guess I keep them for glorious moments like this.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard

View attachment 266378

I have a lot of now vintage car brochures that I got starting from when I was a kid. Dad used to take me around to the dealerships a few times a year to look at cars, and I'd load up on brochures. I forgot about them until last fall. My SO found them, and we spent a long time looking at them. She's not a car person, but she loved some of the Honda stuff. All of them are mint and as new. I can sell them on Ebay for like...$1.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
It was a gift for someone so I just got them all (now said person is my wife but we never watch them, so they're relegated to a crappy basement shelf). I don't know why I don't throw them all away as I haven't watched a DVD in probably five years. I guess I keep them for glorious moments like this.

This is a good strategy. So far in this thread that post was the most impressive.

If I make it to my moms in the near future I will
post a pic of her seven giant totes of inventoried VHS tapes. I hope that’s my inheritance from her so I can hang with this thread.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
This is a good strategy. So far in this thread that post was the most impressive.

If I make it to my moms in the near future I will
post a pic of her seven giant totes of inventoried VHS tapes. I hope that’s my inheritance from her so I can hang with this thread.

BALLER.

take notes Punko Punko

People straight up posting ancient antique VHS collections while youre still trying to impress us with shirts and a car bumper

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
BALLER.

take notes Punko Punko

People straight up posting ancient antique VHS collections while youre still trying to impress us with shirts and a car bumper

I couldn't care less, if those things make people happy, that's great.

Doesn't invalidate my point that you are poor as fuck, and a loudmouth weasel.

• 1Picard

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I couldn't care less, if those things make people happy, that's great.

Doesn't invalidate my point that you are poor as fuck, and a loudmouth weasel.

6 minutes, not bad.

1588250223579.png

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.