Archeage

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Trion sucked the life out of any of us that played from the start. They ruined the experience and I just cant give them money again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
3.0.jpg

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sum up your feelings?

archeage-doesnotrealize.jpg

Games are a thing of the moment in the MMO world, everyone has a moment of *fun*.
New servers are one of those, the days of playing the same MMO for 10+ years are over, take your 6 months (that would be a win in anyones book based on todays standards) and enjoy it while it lasts.

• 1Like

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
If they gave a shit the server would never merge and the cash shop would stay not retarded.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I thought I'd fired this up, to give the new expansion a try.

Servers are offline, and have been since expansion launched.

I guess the more things change, the more they stay the same.

You have a chance to maybe get back some old customer, and this happens.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
After a long week of bull shit it's apparent that Trion won't release a 3rd server after a very popular response has completely decimated their servers. They plan on the long game... The eventual fallout, however will surely plop the biggest steamiest multifaceted shit on the Trion brand just as the players slam the door.

• 1Like

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can buy this game via steam right? whats the cost like say for a person who wants to give it a try.. is it just monthly sub?

I remember wanting to try this when it first came out and i guess it died really fast... Stil maybe i could get some fun outta progression server?

• 1Barf

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
You can buy this game via steam right? whats the cost like say for a person who wants to give it a try.. is it just monthly sub?

I remember wanting to try this when it first came out and i guess it died really fast... Stil maybe i could get some fun outta progression server?

The cost is your soul. Don't do it.

• 1Solidarity