Archer

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty sure it was marrying Cyril.

Also, even with all the great one liners and jokes I think the thing that made me laugh hardest was the suction cup sound of Archer SPRINTING up the side of the building to get Lana to check her bonus.

It's always cool when they show that Archer is still an absolute badass when he tries.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Yeah I was figuring that she was going to bang Archer again and then blow him off as a way of pushing his buttons (since their breakup seems to be the only thing he really keeps grasping at with her) but when he came up to just check her bonus and was pretty much Archer she decided against it, given her comment. Her comment to Cyril seemed to be about getting more serious with him somehow, so marrying him would fit and should really push Archers buttons.

And yeah, I love how he's shown to be this womanising screw-up with all these flaws (eg last ep and the coyotes plan) but when shit goes down he's still the best there is.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Her sleeping with Archer again to freshen up her ability to push his buttons would backfire, as then she would find out who rocked his ass in the sack more than she ever did...

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There is zero chance her plan to punish Archer and make him crazy involved fucking him....

After he admitted he was spying because she was alone with Archer she told Cyril "Well you can forget about the huge decision I made that you know nothing about because I just unmade it."

How does anyone take Archer Fucking from that? Oh yeah, she's really making Cyril pay for being distrusting by now deciding NOT to fuck Archer. YOU GO GIRL!

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
There is zero chance her plan to punish Archer and make him crazy involved fucking him....

After he admitted he was spying because she was alone with Archer she told Cyril "Well you can forget about the huge decision I made that you know nothing about because I just unmade it."

How does anyone take Archer Fucking from that? Oh yeah, she's really making Cyril pay for being distrusting by now deciding NOT to fuck Archer. YOU GO GIRL!
It's not that quote that's about Archer it's the comment she makes to Archer on the side of the building just after she first starts thinking about things. The comment to Cyril was obviously in relation to Cyril and marriage/kids/serious relationship/whatever

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
She said "I was on the verge of a decision" , in a sort of friendly/conciliatory manner after he rescues her, and after he yelled at her she said to herself "Aaaalllrighty, I think I made my decision."

1st line she's deciding he's not so bad and she won't punish him by marrying Cyril. Then he goes all spoiled ass and she decides she will. Then Cyril fucks up and she decides she won't.

Seemed really straightforward to me. Maybe more so because I'm just fast forwarding and rewinding to the lines now to make sure I wasn't crazy the first time.

Meh, wishful thinking if people are leaning towards her punishing him with her pussy...

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
She said "I was on the verge of a decision" , in a sort of friendly/conciliatory manner after he rescues her, and after he yelled at her she said to herself "Aaaalllrighty, I think I made my decision."

1st line she's deciding he's not so bad and she won't punish him by marrying Cyril. Then he goes all spoiled ass and she decides she will. Then Cyril fucks up and she decides she won't.

Seemed really straightforward to me. Maybe more so because I'm just fast forwarding and rewinding to the lines now to make sure I wasn't crazy the first time.

Meh, wishful thinking if people are leaning towards her punishing him with her pussy...
It is a shame there was no pointless exposition combined with a laugh track to let us know what was really going on.

Oh wait, that is exactly why this show is awesome.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'm in the "She was going to marry Cyril" camp, which when you think about it would probably make Archer flip out. Love that Pam .gif. I have a longer one but I can't find anywhere to upload it. It just uploads as a .jpg here for some godforsaken reason....

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Or if you watched it the first time with your pants on and not furiously masturbating to Lana in spandex.

Luckily I was in my refractory period from the Pam gyro scene...

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I dont think any show has ever done such a good job with secondary characters. They are all classic with the little time they get.

Krieger and Ray have really come a long way since season one in regards to their roles.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just think of the episodes they can still do on all those guys. Ray's history as a priest AND Olympic skier. Krieger's youth as a Hitler clone. Poovey farms and whatever other fucked up shit Pam has in her past that has included pit fighter, graffiti artist, and drift racer. Cheryl as a debutante and in a mental institution.

Frodo...watching...Lord of the Rings...I guess...if he's still alive...

It did not look good for him.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Just think of the episodes they can still do on all those guys. Ray's history as a priest AND Olympic skier. Krieger's youth as a Hitler clone. Poovey farms and whatever other fucked up shit Pam has in her past that has included pit fighter, graffiti artist, and drift racer. Cheryl as a debutante and in a mental institution.

Frodo...watching...Lord of the Rings...I guess...if he's still alive...

It did not look good for him.
Yeah Frodo is dead.

I like the addition of the Armory guy. Would like to see a bit more lesser recurring characters.

I think the KGB officer who is like number 2 is always hilarious.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I didn't get the impression he ate the uranium. I thought it entered at the other end.