Archer

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
This episode was better than last week but the whole thing with Kenny Loggins was half assed and stupid. I'm sure the purple light coming from the suitcase will probably figure in to the rest of the season which gives me some hope but I think the creator has clearly lost his passion for this show.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Man, Pam was funny in the previous seasons, but I cannot fucking stand her at all in this one. It's some really horrible shit and the piss poor writing for her is majorly dragging the the show down. Though, she's far from the only terrible thing this season, just sticks out the most.
Not sure if it was here or FOH i know there was a couple of us were talking about them ruining her character in season two. Just went stupid with her being a bad ass, yakuza driver, sex monster, undrrground fighter, whatever else when she used to just be a fat lazy secretary that couldnt keep a secret and everyone abused

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
I'm sure the purple light coming from the suitcase will probably figure in to the rest of the season which gives me some hope but I think the creator has clearly lost his passion for this show.
I thought it was a nod to Pulp Fiction. Didn't Archer even say something like there better be a human soul in it or something to that affect?

spronk

FPS noob
the only explanation i can think of is the writers from family guy took over writing duties for archer

wasn't archer written by just one dude for the first two or three seasons, that dude clearly took way too much cocaine and must be in rehab now or something. just a whole shitload of bad decisions - pam & archer are a TERRIBLE team. turning lana into a mopey mom is awful, she worked great as a counter to archer. sidelining everyone else and putting the focus on singing cheryl and pam/archer has created a sterile show.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
The high point of the series for me was Placebo Effect in Season 2. The difference in quality between that episode and any of the new episodes is staggering. Sad drop in quality for what was once an awesome series.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pam is awful now. They need to stop forcing her to be one of the main characters of every episode. All the goofy side shit Homsar is bitching about was funny when she was a side character.

But there was one fantastic line this week. "Yes it's from a song! Recorded by Grammy winner, and possible Faustian bargain maker, Kenny God-Damned Loggins!"

The 2 minutes of baby shower was all pretty good.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Not sure if it was here or FOH i know there was a couple of us were talking about them ruining her character in season two. Just went stupid with her being a bad ass, yakuza driver, sex monster, undrrground fighter, whatever else when she used to just be a fat lazy secretary that couldnt keep a secret and everyone abused
f0b7609cb1bb382f12d43e048562dd94544005d1ec47af6990e08661f1c15c19.jpg

Sterling

El Presidente
The show still has hilarious moments but it certainly has lost the consistency it used to have. I really hope it returns to form since the early seasons were some of my all time favorite television.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Pam sucks, Lana being pregnant isn't funny, and the country singer thing doesn't seem to be adding any lulz at all.

Not sure what they were thinking and I fucking loved this show. I'll still watch, but god damn, get back to being good please.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
just saw Aisha Tyler on modern family, man last time i saw her not animated was in friends. (ross' girlfriend)

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Honestly, every time Pam is not on screen it's funny. The few minutes at the end when she's gone were great. I agree with everyone that Pam essentially replacing Lana/Ray as Archer's counter, was a huge mistake. What makes Lana work is she is the straight man for Archer. Pam is so retarded she actually forces archer to be the straight man, and it doesn't work well at all. She was better when she was just a fat secretary that Archer beat up.

I mean, we went from the office punching bag.

To essentially Pam being the office ape.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I laughed more from that 17 second scene than I did the past two episodes.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Glad I'm not the only person who basically hates this season. Still watch it because it's just 20 minutes of crap but there's been very little funny over the entire season. Some earlier episodes were weak in generally fairly strong seasons but this has been almost total shit every episode. Time to find new blood for the next 2 seasons.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
The tertiary characters were so much better when they were sparingly used.

.... Fuck me, maybe the finale won't be dreadful.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Indeed, wasn't the best episode but at least it felt like Archer finally.