Archer

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Good. ATHF was really pissing me off the last couple seasons with the constant name changes. Another show did it too, but I can't remember who. It's a pain in the ass if I have to go into ondemand to record these things. To do that I have to disconnect the DVR from my home network and put it on the internet, and until I put it back I can't watch any of the already recorded shows.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
The brooklyn 99 thread isn't active anymore, but did anyone notice the archer reference in it? The mob boss that put out the hit was Figgis. Didn't realize why the name was familiar till the second time I heard it.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Little slow at the very start as they got the exposition out of the way, pretty great from there on out.

Loved that Archer's solution to fast escape wasn't a wingsuit or base jumping, but just more painkillers for throwing himself down the mountain.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Damn, I missed that. But, the chin is different. Archer has a cleft chin, that guy has a rounded one.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I thought the first episode was pretty solid, but not fantastic. I still wish they would go back to being ISIS and do their own spy shit. Ever since season 4, I've missed them being ISIS.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
That is pretty much the worst thing about the Islamic state.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
The Po' Folks joke was pretty good. Haven't eaten or though about one of those places in 30 years.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Yeah it was because I had just enough time to say, "Wait, what about po folks"