Arrow

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
That hallway fight scene was absolutely fantastic. It's sad that this moderate-budget TV show has better action than most action/super hero movies in recent memory.

fucker_sl

shitlord
We need some foursome Felicity/Laurel/Huntress action, stat.
i wholeheartedly agree

Movies_wallpapers_225.jpg

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Oh no!

My thoughts exactly, I don't want to wait another week! Wonder what he meant by that though, who did he think was under the hood?!

geffe71_sl

shitlord
He was probably surprised it was Oliver and that in 5 years, Ollie got to the same level that took him decades. Could be that Ollie might have better training than him.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Also wondering if the "I've been working closely with my father" has seen Tommy taking up self defence and how to hurt people classes.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Like Fazana, I was pretty bummed that I will have to wait another week. They've done a pretty good job overall this season, I'm impressed. Yao Fei (no clue if I spelled that right) getting capped was not unforeseen, but still pretty surprising. Going to be disappointed when this goes on hiatus, I look forward to it every week.

Deeone

Molten Core Raider
He was probably surprised it was Oliver and that in 5 years, Ollie got to the same level that took him decades. Could be that Ollie might have better training than him.
Well he's not really at the same level as Ollie has got his ass kicked twice now and didn't Malcolm only go away for 2 years for training?

geffe71_sl

shitlord
Well he's not really at the same level as Ollie has got his ass kicked twice now and didn't Malcolm only go away for 2 years for training?
Must have missed the 2 year thing, thought he was training for years. Ollie got his ass handed to him, but at least he put up a good fight both times and wasnt merely overpowered. Not sure where they are taking the story but
there is only one Merlyn in the comics and it was Tommy. Unless they pull a Spiderman and Tommy become Merlyn the Magnificent II

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The one thing I thought about Tommy at the end of the episode was that he's no Michael Rosenbaum. His Lex Luthor was pretty much awesome I thought, and they didn't have to heavy-hand stuff like having him see Oliver banging Laurel through the window. Lex took years to truly develop into the villain he would become, and most of the time he was actually trying to be the good guy to compete with Clark. You could clearly see where if just a few more things had broken his way as far as people's perceptions of him, he might have turned into a hero too. With Tommy I don't really care. He dated Laurel and then fucked it all up by himself because he couldn't handle Oliver still being in love with her. I've got no sympathy whatsoever for him, even if he was trying to "do the right thing" and reconcile with Laurel at the end, only to see Oliver banging her. It's just too lazy of a reason. Even still, I won't be surprised at all if Tommy's dad gets whacked this finale and we have Tommy as the bad guy immediately. I'm not very confident that the actor is good enough to really be a main villain. His dad is a much more menacing actor.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
The only thing that is really kinda off about Merlyn Sr. is that dude has to be what 55 or so now? I mean oliver and tommy are in their mid - late 20's??? How is oliver not straight beating his ass? In the episode before this one he takes out what 30 dudes guarding his step dad, but has trouble with an over the hill villain?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Ancient chinese secret!

And the guy did catch an arrow from like 15 feet away. That's gotta count for something.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
best episode so far!!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.....i have to wait another week!!!
when he caught the arrow,i had a nerd-gasm.he is a fuckin beast.but now he found out Arrow's true identity and now everything changes.
but when Fei died,i was shocked.
me and a few friends were discussing how the season would end and i think Diggle kills deadshot,black arrow kills him but is killed by oliver.and then tommy does a "spider-man 2"

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they should have titled that episode WTF.
WTF Felicity hacks using her RL name?
WTF yao fei gets capped in queen's first year on the island? who trains queen?
WTF merlyn caught that arrow and then beats the holy shit out of queen and breaks his bow and then learns his identity?
WTF tommy happens to stroll by the house and looks up at her window just as queen is about to tap dat ass?
WTF queen sneaks onto the 25th floor to smuggle in feleicity, but could have had diggle bring her up there and how the fuck did diggle just pop up as a security guard and nobody said "who the fuck are you?" and wait a second, if queen made an appointment to see tommy and was allowed to go up there, why did he need to sneak in the first place?

cant wait for next week, looks like shit is going down.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I don't think that needs to be spoilered since it is just your predictions, unless you have some insider info, which you didn't indicate.

I would be really surprised if anything happened to Diggle. He's a vital part of the show in my eyes, and I'd be disappointed if he weren't around.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
If this were any other show I'd be annoyed at how the epic amount of suspension of disbelief required but...fuck if this isn't a damn fun show. It gets a pass as long as they keep up the insane pace and great action.

RIP Yao Fei
frown.png

geffe71_sl

shitlord
Surprised Yao Fei got capped. Yao Fei in the DC universe is a Chinese JL type guy with other Chinese superheros (along with his daughter) and doesnt die in Green Arrow lore (Deadshot and Deathstroke/Slade are manly Batman and teen titan lore to boot). Seems they are using the Green Arrow and for that matter, DC Universe lore loosely while keeping it semi Nolanesque

Slade and Yao Fei's daughter will probably teach him. Manu Bennett got Season Regular for next season.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I really dont see how Tommy will be able to live up to the badass villain his dad it which is going to suck when Malcom is gone. They also could turn diggle into his own superhero and actually start off a comic with him since it seems every fan of the show loves his character
I actually am not to annoyed with the boyfriend right now and when they turn him into red arrow it should help a little but if they keep going with the high pace that they are and take off his arm and turn him into arsenal would be pretty cool.