Arrow

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i want to say that sara sent her back home. wasnt her dad the pilot who crashed on the island? didnt she promise him to look after his daughter? i know they shared that loft apartment and when Ollie and the Al'Ghul chick were there i kept expecting Sin to poke her head in and ask "whats up?" im starting to get these chicks mixed up. for some reason i was thinking that Felicity's dad was Sin's dad. but sin's dad was the pilot and felicity's dad was (rumored to be) the one armed mad scientist in the boat.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
For the first time I'm actually enjoying ALL of the characters on the show. In past seasons Thea, the mom, and/or Laurel dragged things down, but that the mom is dead, Thea is becoming badass (and hot) and Laurel is becoming badass, I find myself looking forward to their scenes in each episode.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wtf was that ending? Holy shit.
I know sarah eanted to kill roy when he was high on mirakuru but the fuck dude? Hope there is a better explanation.
Love malcom, keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I thought it was pretty obvious that there's villian who can invade dreams. I don't know if there was actually one in the DC world who did that, but still. They all but fucking screamed it. Either that or someone enthralled roy to do it, but if he's cured from the murakuru, he shouldn't be able to throw arrows that hard.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I thought it was pretty obvious that there's villian who can invade dreams. I don't know if there was actually one in the DC world who did that, but still. They all but fucking screamed it. Either that or someone enthralled roy to do it, but if he's cured from the murakuru, he shouldn't be able to throw arrows that hard.
thats an interesting thought, that same episode sara and ollie helped capture Count Vertigo or whatever the russian guy is called. then the chick ends up dead at the end. now roy is halucinating . could be somebody gave him a dose of something to bump sara off for revenge?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Ahhh. Interesting developments and that chick from the next episode was all over the place during this one. The camera kept staying on her a beat too long for a simple pan.

Katana does not want Ollie around, I'm guessing that will be a big deal in the present when her husband (and kid?) are dead.

Good to see that Wildcat was indeed Wildcat even though he is now retired.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Im not fond of Diggle this episode - Justice for Sarah? the assassin? I mean i liked her and all but its not like Roy did this shit on purpose and needs to be punished. Dont like how they made Diggle be a bitch on this subject.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
pretty decent episode, im glad Roy isnt the killer, i figured he wasnt, but im glad now its cleared up already. great fight choreography tonight, i hope they are paying that dude well for his work with the actors.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Boxing glove arrow!
HeftyEveryEarthworm.gif

I'm still in season 2, but I knew this gif needed to be here.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The boxing glove arrow was sweet touch. So who is this Cupid and did she kill sara?
And you can see Laurel is well fit.

Edit: already checked who cupid was, a groupie of Arrow apparentely.

Sterling

El Presidente
Some of the Cupid stuff was a little much Overall good episode though. Lack of Laurel certainly didn't hurt this episode.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i didnt even notice how corny she was, that ginger chick is fine as hell. Ollie could have had some sweet crazy chick sex before he dropped her off with waller. another great episode, felicity looks so different without her nerd glasses. that caboose looked nice in that dress too. so much stuff happened this episode and it had no stupid larel. this is shaping up to be another great season.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
It is going to be hard to keep watching if that Douche Jockey at the club is going to get more screen time.

faille

Molten Core Raider
It is going to be hard to keep watching if that Douche Jockey at the club is going to get more screen time.
Clearly he has some super power since he's able to get a whole room dancing within 5 seconds of putting a song on.

Ganthorn

N00b
Clearly he has some super power since he's able to get a whole room dancing within 5 seconds of putting a song on.
5 seconds? It was more like at the first note they all charged. It has to be one of the most ridiculous scenes I have ever seen. Me and my wife looked at each other and just started laughing.