Arrow

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
I'm impressed with how quickly the plot has been progressing to be honest. Most network TV takes forever, and CW shows are notoriously bad in this regard.

Anyway, this episode was amazing. I loved Arrow's assault on the house. I love how he doesn't give a shit about killing bad guys.

Crixus was great and Mr. Sark was really good as well, although it was weird hearing him use an American accent. I hope they bring him back as he seems like the smartest villain they've given to Arrow so far. His use of minions to make Archer run out of arrows was clever, if a little far fetched.
This Crixus Manu the actor talking in his fucking Native accent is so much better then the retarded accent he has on Spartacus.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Crixus! Show just got even better!
biggrin.png

biggrin.png

velk

Trakanon Raider
His use of minions to make Archer run out of arrows was clever, if a little far fetched.
I got the impression it was more a rhetorical question than an evil plan, although it was kind of shortsighted in any case, given the reusability of arrows. Hell, presumably Arrow doesn't walk everywhere, there's no reason he doesn't have van filled with arrows parked nearby.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I love this show, once you accept the absolute absurdity of him keeping his head down when talking to people is enough to disguise him as well as Clark Kent and the hilariously open fact that for example this week he killed 24 people in the final run at the bad guy alone (plus another 5-6 on his first visit) but then always tries to take the main bad guy alive it's just a gloriously cheesy fun experience.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
I love this show, once you accept the absolute absurdity of him keeping his head down when talking to people is enough to disguise him as well as Clark Kent and the hilariously open fact that for example this week he killed 24 people in the final run at the bad guy alone (plus another 5-6 on his first visit) but then always tries to take the main bad guy alive it's just a gloriously cheesy fun experience.
Agree but love the fucking body counts lol.

I mean what is 1 more dead person when in the opening or closeing you kill like 30, Only thing that would make it even cheesier is to have him go Full Godric from TB and at end start handing out Bibles and you can be saved shit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
a ton of shit happened in that episode. i thought for sure the mom was going to wake up and have that scene be a dream. nah, no cheap shit. he went there and got his ass shot for being a dumbass. felicity is now a non offical member and black and white cookie baddie got a sword through his eye. is the asian dude's daughter on the island the same chinese villain in the white catsuit that queen faced off?

geffe71_sl

shitlord
a ton of shit happened in that episode. i thought for sure the mom was going to wake up and have that scene be a dream. nah, no cheap shit. he went there and got his ass shot for being a dumbass. felicity is now a non offical member and black and white cookie baddie got a sword through his eye. is the asian dude's daughter on the island the same chinese villain in the white catsuit that queen faced off?
No, the villian was played by Kelly Hu. that chick wasnt her

One thing that bothered me in the episode was the cheap muzzle flash effects. for a WB/DC show, i would think that effect wasnt so cheap.

I have a feeling that the mask at the start of the first episode is actually Wintergreen's and Wilson somehow fakes his own death and shows up in Sterling City by the end of the season to fuck Arrow up.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Bishop is dead?that sucks...i was loving that psycopath
smile.png
well....slade is still alive eheh
what were those poor CGI explosion/bullets?i thought they had more money to do something acceptable
funny..... anytime Oliver is about to die,he asks for help and someone knows his identity ahah
anyway,i'm fucking loving the series

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Question all,

The tatto that chick that is daughter of super ninja from the isle has, did they not show Oliver queen with the same looking tatto on his back in the corner?
If so what does that mean?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Question all,

The tatto that chick that is daughter of super ninja from the isle has, did they not show Oliver queen with the same looking tatto on his back in the corner?
If so what does that mean?
Yeah they made it a point to show that he has the same tattoo as the daughter.

My guess is that it's a mark of whatever order/martial art/clan/etc. that Yao Fei is a member of and eventually we'll see how Oliver gets inducted into it. I'm assuming that's how Oliver will get his bow skills. There will probably be an island romance between him and the daughter at some point, most likely resulting in her death.

Anyway, another fantastic episode and this show continues to deliver. I can't believe they've already exposed Arrow's identity to two characters. For most show that wouldn't happen till the second season finale! The island stuff was great. I was convinced that Wilson was in fact the torturer working with the mercenaries and the whole airfield plan was going to end up being a trap of some sort. I was surprised to see him actually end up being a good guy (so far, anyway) and kill his ex-partner.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Yeah they made it a point to show that he has the same tattoo as the daughter.

My guess is that it's a mark of whatever order/martial art/clan/etc. that Yao Fei is a member of and eventually we'll see how Oliver gets inducted into it. I'm assuming that's how Oliver will get his bow skills. There will probably be an island romance between him and the daughter at some point, most likely resulting in her death.

Anyway, another fantastic episode and this show continues to deliver. I can't believe they've already exposed Arrow's identity to two characters. For most show that wouldn't happen till the second season finale! The island stuff was great. I was convinced that Wilson was in fact the torturer working with the mercenaries and the whole airfield plan was going to end up being a trap of some sort. I was surprised to see him actually end up being a good guy (so far, anyway) and kill his ex-partner.
How long till Arrow, Oliver Queen tells Laurel that he is arrow?
Thus finally gets her back?
I know the next couple shows next week, and following he dates this chick dont wanna give it away. He worries that he placeing her in danger etc.
I mean fuck, Understand that about Laurel cause he loves her, but No way would let Tommy best friend or not, be able to have her.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I was convinced that Wilson was in fact the torturer working with the mercenaries and the whole airfield plan was going to end up being a trap of some sort. I was surprised to see him actually end up being a good guy (so far, anyway) and kill his ex-partner.
Well, we only have one side of that story - Wilson is a psychopath who killed what, twenty people since Oliver met him, and we have only his word to go on that he is a 'good guy'. Also, it's possibly the comic book writing, but his story stinks of bullshit - if the Aussie government sent those two to the island, it's not like they are just going to forget that they are there. Even if they think they were dead, they'd come in for the accident investigation/body retrieval.

Also, quitting the military and joining a merc outfit may be poor form, but it's not like it's a capital crime that demands your squad mates hunt you down and kill you.

Radge_sl

shitlord
To further complicate the clusterfuck of awesome that is this show, next week introduces Roy Harper (aka, the sidekick of Green Arrow in the comics). He'll be a major reoccuring character from now on.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Going to be # whatever on wanting a series based 100% on the awesomeness of the island. Shit would be like Survivor, except interesting and full of win.