Ash vs Evil Dead

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
wtf did his wrist bleeding and fucked up from having the fake hand kicked off?

Homsar

it just didnt make sense to have his had get fucked up like that just to make it difficult to tell them apart

Oldbased

> Than U
Well I mean a 30 yr old skull was offering him a blowjob just prior. I wouldn't sink a bunch of thought into it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i decided to wait two weeks so the show would be an "hour". it helped a little. still felt short though. i was highly impressed with how well they duplicated the evil dead 2 cabin. the original was rumored to be burned down by assholes fans. kinda sad the way they are handling lucy lawless, its like they got her for the show and had no idea what to do with her. and yeah, that was a body double, her titties are bigger than that.

was there some inside joke going on with the aussie/kiwi hikers? it felt like i should be noticing something, all i took from them is that that they would be red shirts, but nope, they went along their way. pablo is fucking scary with his pistol. i kept expecting him to shoot somebody by accident. also kelly cockblocking that blonde was interesting.

Homsar

I think the Aussies are setup to get murdered next episode. Every episode has built characters for the next episode

Homsar

So many great moments this episode, definitely finishing strong. Bruce and Lucy were awesome together, finale looks incredible

Cybsled

They had Kiwi accents. But ya, they had Red Shirt all over them
wink.png
The twist with Ruby was interesting, but it does make that conversation she had with the deadite a few episodes back before she got thrown into the fire make more sense.

Column_sl

shitlord
I'm going to miss this show after it ends this week. Hopefully ash gets sucked into another portal , and it Cliffhangs with him on some Alien world.

Cybsled

You have to have deadites, otherwise there is no show. I am guessing Lucy Lawless does some ritual that summons a fuckton of demons and they are all scattered about, but then she gets defeated and the cabin gets wtfpwned. Then Ash does something that ends up tying his fate to the demons that were summoned, so he now has to go out hunting deadites in order to save himself. Season 2 is then like X-files, with Ash and deadites instead of random shit and aliens.

Homsar

Just because she wrote the book doesnt mean she is evil? obviously she is betraying deadites so maybe she is trying to destroy it permanently to fix what she started and ash is going to fuck it up maybe? trailers and everything else can be misleading. Im not saying thats whats going on but I can see it going down like that

Column_sl

shitlord
You have to have deadites, otherwise there is no show. I am guessing Lucy Lawless does some ritual that summons a fuckton of demons and they are all scattered about, but then she gets defeated and the cabin gets wtfpwned. Then Ash does something that ends up tying his fate to the demons that were summoned, so he now has to go out hunting deadites in order to save himself. Season 2 is then like X-files, with Ash and deadites instead of random shit and aliens.
Not Aliens..As in Ash is fighting Aliens lulz... Any place that is foreign to our present Earth. I.E. Hell, Fantasy Medieval times, etc

X-Files Ash would be horrible, everyone does monster of the week. I'm glad they stayed away from that in this series.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm going to miss this show after it ends this week. Hopefully ash gets sucked into another portal , and it Cliffhangs with him on some Alien world.
Someone in my guild quoted 5 seasons are planned as well as movie tie-ins. Unsure how reliable they are however.

Grez

Trakanon Raider
Just because she wrote the book doesnt mean she is evil? obviously she is betraying deadites so maybe she is trying to destroy it permanently to fix what she started and ash is going to fuck it up maybe? trailers and everything else can be misleading. Im not saying thats whats going on but I can see it going down like that
Penned in blood and bound in human flesh... yup, not evil.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Also, she specifically states that she's releasing every single thing in the book. I doubt that is leading to her somehow betraying them, I'd think she could do that without summoning them, since simply leaving them wherever they come from forever is a pretty good solution if you're a human.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Someone in my guild quoted 5 seasons are planned as well as movie tie-ins. Unsure how reliable they are however.
Sounds made up. # of seasons and movies will be determined by popularity and whether central figures think they can do better