Ash vs Evil Dead

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Lucy Lawless getting whacked was a downer.
frown.png

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Im pretty sure she will be back. There was no body, it looked like some magic explosion shit the fire demon abducted her or something. The demon mentions "the others" specifically, so most likely she is some sort of demon.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i swear this show is like 9 minutes long. i thought that doofy kid was gonna play a larger role in the episode, nope, fan hanger. hahah love this shit.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Better pace this episode then last though I hope with season 2 they get a better budget for CGI its still SyFy original movie bad.

Bonus points to them for using the true form of Michigan navigation though A+.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If they would have went with more practical effects would it have cost that much more ?

Xevy

Log Wizard
If they would have went with more practical effects would it have cost that much more ?
Reshoots with all the red KY and corn starch can be a bitch. Can't really get a lot of takes if you're splashing blood on some one and then cleaning them up after a billion times in a row.

The practical stuff is still pretty heavily in this latest episode though. Like the intestines falling out of the cop and ol' brain slicer scene.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Finally got around to watching this. God damn this is awesome.

Soundtrack is also killer.

Oldbased

> Than U
I was under the impression the cheesy effects was a throw back to the original style of the evil dead.
They don't bother me at all on this and probably only this can pull that off. It is one of the things that made the old movies great.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was under the impression the cheesy effects was a throw back to the original style of the evil dead.
They don't bother me at all on this and probably only this can pull that off. It is one of the things that made the old movies great.
Ditto

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I only feel like the effects are a bit distracting when they're getting sprayed in the face by blood as if it's some awkward money shot.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
You must not have watched the originals then. That's a staple of the franchise.
I did, but it's been a long time. I don't remember seeing the cast sitting in the corner with their mouths open as goo hits them in the face for 10 seconds. The stuff where someone's head explodes or whatever and it's just a quick splatter, that seems like something I remember.