Ashes of Creation

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Have I talked about the upcoming scandal with AOC. The payout from the paid promotion which will lead to the dismal of Steven from the team because the 15 percent bonus to people who signed people up to play lifetime sales. There will be a class action lawsuit-watch. Don't be a weasel, Steven.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I wouldn't be surprised if Steven started running a secret RMT operation with his guild officers as he did with his archeage guild, The White Order. He paid them 75k a year and flew them in for lavish trips to Vegas and Hawaii. He is part of an investment group called MLM Mafia under the name of Trek Enterprises. Remember husbands can't testify against their spouses in Court in California, gay or not.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Wonder if Steven's latest RMT operation (AoC) ever sees the light of day. It might.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
It will but remember its all downhill after the launch. Ask new world. There are too many competitive games still planning to launch. There was no competition for your gaming dollar in 1999. That's why he will sell it to another company and retain a lifetime 10 percent of all future sales. Watch. The laws in Europe are different you are able to get refunds.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Steven appears to be a pretty cool and compassionate guy but he is a business man. Aoc to me appears to be a love child of Bdo and archeage with civilization mixed in.
He appears to be still pissed at Archeage for banning his account and refusing to take his 10 k bribe for unbanning his AA account.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah, I'd be pissed too. Not to mention Pantheon is eclipsing him. Thx, Mr Sox.

• 1Moron

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
That is the first video where the animations actually have some weight behind them. The sword hits in particular are good and feel visceral. That has been my main criticism up until this point.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This game looks better and better....

Big update on Guild War Nodes next month with the Bard coming... I am still not sure how they will get the Summoner and Rogue in by September if the Bard showcase is 3 months out.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This game looks better and better....

Big update on Guild War Nodes next month with the Bard coming... I am still not sure how they will get the Summoner and Rogue in by September if the Bard showcase is 3 months out.
Notice the question was for all three, but Shariff only replied with news on the Bard. If you pay attention to that, and how he describes the other biomes - it just sounds like a lot of stuff is going to come out in Alpha 2 "when its ready".. and honestly, I dont care as long as its good when it does come out. I know we expected all it to be ready in September, I just dont think it will be.

The game doesnt even look the same as it did 2 years ago, much less does combat look the same as it did back on the caravan/boat preview, which was what.. 2? 3? months ago? I didnt know until last month that they have a skill tree for every single weapon type in the game. It "sounds" like every class can use every weapon, though? But unlike New World, the weapon isnt depicting the class? Something I want them to clarify at some point cause I cant see the Wand being used by the Blood Knight or w/e it was, for example.

One of the few times where Im just constantly saying "please be good, please be good, please be good" over and over. Indie games are knocking it out of the park lately, so I really hope that this one follows that trend. Cause yes, the game is looking better than most shit out there. The lightning bugs, at first, I thought were just little flashing, random, lights - but then I paid closer attention and yea, its a bug that is flying around. Birds in the sky. Just little touches like that, that make the game look so much more interesting.

Xerge

<Donor>
Notice the question was for all three, but Shariff only replied with news on the Bard. If you pay attention to that, and how he describes the other biomes - it just sounds like a lot of stuff is going to come out in Alpha 2 "when its ready".. and honestly, I dont care as long as its good when it does come out. I know we expected all it to be ready in September, I just dont think it will be.

The game doesnt even look the same as it did 2 years ago, much less does combat look the same as it did back on the caravan/boat preview, which was what.. 2? 3? months ago? I didnt know until last month that they have a skill tree for every single weapon type in the game. It "sounds" like every class can use every weapon, though? But unlike New World, the weapon isnt depicting the class? Something I want them to clarify at some point cause I cant see the Wand being used by the Blood Knight or w/e it was, for example.

One of the few times where Im just constantly saying "please be good, please be good, please be good" over and over. Indie games are knocking it out of the park lately, so I really hope that this one follows that trend. Cause yes, the game is looking better than most shit out there. The lightning bugs, at first, I thought were just little flashing, random, lights - but then I paid closer attention and yea, its a bug that is flying around. Birds in the sky. Just little touches like that, that make the game look so much more interesting.
yea weapons and armor are not restricted to class, however certain classes will be more proficient, but this part could change or vary. I am very excited to try A2 combat bc that was my biggest worry playing A1

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I liked the moon animation. The skybox was impressive. Like New World and Cyberpunk, this game is going to have moments for me where I just stand an admire the graphics. They are up too 200 people in the studio and have more coming. I think that is why perhaps the classes "might" all make Alpha 2. It is an Indie game, but 200 people makes it a pretty big Indie game. The only thing that will bother me about the game is their decision not to use voice over for NPC's. That takes a bit out of the game for me. I hope they at least put basic greetings in.