Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
1669418131931.png

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 9 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
i told you or xeq or whomever the other asshats were. its not a secret.

you realise that telling "other asshats" isn't the same as telling me. We aren't a hive mind unlike the FOH big brain hive mind organism

Nor is the knowledge passed down from asshat to asshat

1669420657544.png

Last edited:
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I dont browse FSR but why do you all hate Bubbles Bubbles so much?

He triggers the fuck out of boomer autism somehow. Guys that jerk to boyish girls and/or hentai after knees too sharping thots get exceptionally angry at his alinity and plastic surgeried asian posts. If it was just the libmemes alone I doubt he'd get a second look.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you realise that telling "other asshats" isn't the same as telling me. We aren't a hive mind unlike the FOH big brain hive mind organism

Nor is the knowledge passed down from asshat to asshat

View attachment 444670
i mean i mention it a lot. its pretty funny you had that for an entire year when you didnt have to.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Foler should get released from the 'shaw to gloat/cry if he wins, which would make him not winning even funnier.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
collectively you people have an intellectual capacity of a catatonic tapeworm. Only @Lightning Lord Rule seems to get the point. And so you'd know, I don't give a fuck about the title, I only care about my avatar. You people piss me off. LLR promised it would be a close fight, and I was banking on that. But this has turned into a fucking meme show. Morons. Or this just show that you lowlifes prefer a cock sucker to someone who posts quality thots and memes. Incredible

lol such a little pussy girl

edit: oh ya i vote bubbles the crybaby, mostly cause foler's such a giant loser it will be great that he can't even fail his way into a loser award

• 1Worf

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
what boggles me the most is being legitimately attached to an avatar so much, let alone some weeb gay shit

take that girl away completely and just give him an asshat for a year imo

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
take that girl away completely and just give him an asshat for a year imo

The avatar isn't locked for the year. See Chukzombi Chukzombi another person that didn't know despite you "mentioning it all the time". Another figment of your imagination, just like your 1973 visit to the Sears in Hinesville, GA when you claimed to meet the Mcdonalds marketing executive who invented the Hamburglar

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The avatar isn't locked for the year. See Chukzombi Chukzombi another person that didn't know despite you "mentioning it all the time". Another figment of your imagination, just like your 1973 visit to the Sears in Hinesville, GA when you claimed to meet the Mcdonalds marketing executive who invented the Hamburglar

Well that's on llr and the management team. Stupid as fuck it's not for a year. Especially when it's someone who's so pissed about it.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Folder is just some faggot in the rickshaw who will be banned from this forum before long.

Bubbles Bubbles is a grade A premium shit poster. A reddit user that can say faggot if you will. Easy choice

1669429401950.png

• 1Splash the Pot

joz123

Potato del Grande
lol such a little pussy girl

edit: oh ya i vote bubbles the crybaby, mostly cause foler's such a giant loser it will be great that he can't even fail his way into a loser award
With Folker if he wins then he is the top loser. If he loses, then he is still a loser. Bubbles will have a meltdown if he gets asshat so either way we all win.