AssHat of 2015 Voting Round 1!!!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It's time to ask a_skeleton_03 to give up his AssHat title. Unless he repeats.

I propose the following: whomever wins, and is crowned AssHat of 2015 has to wear the user title "ReRolled AssHat" for one month. I'd say a whole year, but perhaps that's overdoing it.

So, thanks to all of you for nominating a fine selection of AssHats! The first round of voting is to set up the second round of voting. I'm attaching a bracket so you will understand my reasoning for this. Use the "reply with quote" of the second post in this thread to vote. See how below.

Xz0ooYs.jpg

How do you vote? You bold type the name of the personyou want to advance to the next round.The first round is between only Barraco Bisi and Soygen, as they are the two lowest ranked people in this contest. If I think Barraco Bisi is the assiest of AssHats and deserves to be named such, here is what I would type:

Barraco Bisi

Soygen

If, as many say, I thought Soygen is the bigger asshat of the two, here is what I would type:

Barraco Bisi

Soygen

yesitsjustthatsimple.

This preliminary round will be open for three days. If you vote more than once, none of your votes will count. Vote early. Vote naked.

LjqMeq3.jpg

nominations round:Rerolled

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Barraco Bisi

Soygen

Edit: Or, let's face it, just give the round to Column and save us all 3 days.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Has Numbers posted this year?

Eh whatever.

Voting soy even though I dont think hes an asshat, or bisi. We all know columns got the next round locked up.

Sorry soy

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Soybro - king of the one liners, mod of the year, tiresome service to the denizens of rerolled.
Bisi Trump - king of the obese women and ditto with giant poop holes even a fake proctologist would be proud of.

Tough call, both deserve an award. After long contemplating I went with the guy with the better anus ability:
rrr_img_112216.jpg

Anus of Soygen and Barraco Bisi - Anus Analyzer
Higher is better, right? Kuriin?
Barraco Bisi
Soygen

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'd consider myself more the king of beefy curtains than king of huge buttholes.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I refuse to vote this round, in protest of your obvious asshatery in bracket set up.

Yourself against the favorite in the first round. Come on. Come the fuck on.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Hodj vs a_skeleton_03 off the bat? The game is rigged.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_112219.jpg

No matter how the brackets are constructed, you're going to be the winner.