AssHat of 2015 Voting Round 1!!!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The fact that Tanoomba accepted his punishment instead of being a little whiny bitch is the reason you are wrong.
<citation required>

You must be fucking delusional to think Tanoomba has ever accepted punishment without whining. He has an entire 120 plus page thread in the shaw of just him relentlessly whining. You should have seen his reports when I shawed his ass and the 10,000 word long begging and cajoling lol.

Also this

Let's get real, here.

I'm easy-going and I'm more than happy to play along with this. There's nothing wrong with a little good-natured ribbing. Although I never made any avatar bet, I'd be happy to treat it as such and agree to change my avatar upon winning the title, but I'm not giving carte blanche to anyone here. If people have suggestions ("a Thunderf00t avatar", "a Sarkeesian avatar", "a robot getting fucked avatar", etc.) I'm willing to consider them. But there's certainly no precedent set wherein somebody could make up a poll on a whim and it is implicitly agreed that whoever the board chooses to target will have their avatar replaced (without ever agreeing to this or even participating in the process). I hope I don't have to tell you why that is not a good idea.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
given the way the nominations went I think Tanoomba can beat Araysar who has been all but absent for months.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Has Numbers posted this year?
Not sure, but I'm sure I'm not the only one he still spams weekly or so about getting unbanned though. So he's clearly still "a part of the community" or whatever.

-------------

On voting: Soygen for reals.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Not sure, but I'm sure I'm not the only one he still spams weekly or so about getting unbanned though. So he's clearly still "a part of the community" or whatever.
Lol really?

I feel sorry for you guys.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Why didn't you just make this thread a poll?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I probably would have just abstained from this round because I like both of you guys, but Bisi just recently dissed The Black Company
frown.png

Barraco Bisi

Soygen

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Bisi

Soygen

I love the guy, but he can certainly be an asshat.