AssHat of 2016 FINAL VOTING ROUND!!!!

khalid

Unelected Mod
I don't troll. Also, being collectively shamed as "Asshat", I should at least be able to issue a response. Some of you not liking that response was exactly the point of the response, though it was tasteful and not offensive.

Are you going to get real butthurt when I start accepting those reports and giving you warnings? Celebrating an award for trolling makes it impossible for me to do otherwise.

If the people of this forum think you are trolling and you go out of your way to celebrate that fact, I don't have a choice.

• 3Like
  • 2Hodjing
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 5 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tolan Tolan , you can butthurt all you want, the fact is you are the asshat of the year, and have earned nothing but scorn and shame in this community for several months moving forwards.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 4 users

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Are you going to get real butthurt when I start accepting those reports and giving you warnings? Celebrating an award for trolling makes it impossible for me to do otherwise.

If the people of this forum think you are trolling and you go out of your way to celebrate that fact, I don't have a choice.
You do have a choice. Don't be pushed around by forum nazis bro. I made light of the situation because what better response is a person supposed to have about it?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
All this stuff you're doing right now, Tolan?

Just proving that the asshat award has made your butt hurt.

Congrats. Asshat competition mission accomplished.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 4 users

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Tolan Tolan , you can butthurt all you want, the fact is you are the asshat of the year, and have earned nothing but scorn and shame in this community for several months moving forwards.
Which I have absolutely no problem with. It's the right-wing censorship that's over the top here.

• 1Salty
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
All this stuff you're doing right now, Tolan?

Just proving that the asshat award has made your butt hurt.

Congrats. Asshat competition mission accomplished.
If you think I'm butthurt over the Asshat recognition, you don't know me very well. I'm annoyed that my first, beautiful post is locked because it offended some cry-baby (you).

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I don't think it. I know it. Its obvious, and becoming more obvious by the moment.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Hodjing

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If you think I'm butthurt over the Asshat recognition

The more you spam my notifications with you tagging all my posts, the more convinced I become you are butthurt, kiddo.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
The asshat acceptance speech was a nice touch.

You basically got penalized for not ragequitting. Itz and scratch did more to earn it, but people don't want to award RIP asshats.

• 3Solidarity

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
The asshat acceptance speech was a nice touch.

You basically got penalized for not ragequitting. Itz and scratch did more to earn it, but people don't want to award RIP asshats.
Thank you. You are a true gentleman and a scholar.

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
@Amod As you lock this, can we get hodj's title rightfully changed to "The Sorest Loser"? Thanks.

• 1Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Rustled

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Why doesnt he have the voted for asshat avatar. While putting asshat on his cuck gay worship idol is good. He supposedly hates hillary even more. I like that avatar because it's the nemesis that slew his faggot candidate and is more clearly an avatar representing who he is.

• 1Like
  • 1SJW

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Why doesnt he have the voted for asshat avatar. While putting asshat on his cuck gay worship idol is good. He supposedly hates hillary even more. I like that avatar because it's the nemesis that slew his faggot candidate and is more clearly an avatar representing who he is.
Because corruption.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user