AssHat of 2016 FINAL VOTING ROUND!!!!

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
To be fair I started it by calling jihad on his #safespace. The holy teutonic knights @consensus and Brikker Brikker answered Jehovah's call. You were late to the party booze.
konnmmg-jpg.107559

Based on his #twitterrage I would not unban him, hence voting Tolan. a_skeleton_03 unbanning him is not unlikely for the proverbial lulz.
:smuggly:

• 2Haram
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yes. I will now call this competition over.

2016 AssHat: Tolan

With a vote of 25 votes for Tolan and 14 for Olscratch, Tolan is a total fucking AssHat. Let us all take a moment to appreciate the AssHattery that emanates from Tolan, the AssHat.

Could someone photoshop this hat on to his avatar?

hillary_clinton_is_an_asshat_mens_dark_pajamas-jpg-114757.115780

Please someone do so and post it here, I can't.

@Amod would you please change Tolan's user title to Asshat of 2016 and impose the avatar when it is provided here?

Congratulations, Tolan. You're an AssHat.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Thank you! Big announcement coming soon. Stay tuned.

• 2Salty
  • 1Picard

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
hodj hodj khalid khalid

You guys are lame, locking the only thread I've ever originated. Moving it to the rickshaw is no biggie, and I kind of agree with it, but locking it is just sour grapes... can't handle good original content.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

khalid

Unelected Mod
I reject more reports on you than anyone else (yes, even Tanoomba). Yet you go and celebrate this as if you are happy everyone thinks you are a troll.

Do you see how this makes it harder for me to reject reports everytime Kegkilla or others report you?

If I start to think you actually are just intentionally trolling the politics thread, they may have a point.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
hodj hodj khalid khalid

You guys are lame, locking the only thread I've ever originated. Moving it to the rickshaw is no biggie, and I kind of agree with it, but locking it is just sour grapes... can't handle good original content.

Tough shit faggot. Your "victory" is not a good thing, and you don't get to celebrate that shit. Wear your asshat with shame, like you're supposed to, you goddamn retard.

Don't like it? Don't work so hard to be an asshat next year.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Triggered

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
I reject more reports on you than anyone else (yes, even Tanoomba). Yet you go and celebrate this as if you are happy everyone thinks you are a troll.

Do you see how this makes it harder for me to reject reports everytime Kegkilla or others report you?

If I start to think you actually are just intentionally trolling the politics thread, they may have a point.
I won a contest. What's not to celebrate?

• 2Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>

I don't troll. Also, being collectively shamed as "Asshat", I should at least be able to issue a response. Some of you not liking that response was exactly the point of the response, though it was tasteful and not offensive.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Solidarity