Atlas

kroenen

Regimen Morum
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Atlas

Genre: Action, Science Fiction

Director: Brad Peyton

Cast: Jennifer Lopez, Simu Liu, Sterling K. Brown, Abraham Popoola, Lana Parrilla, Lesley Fera, Greg Cohan, Briella Guiza, Janis Ahern, Rich Sands, Stephanie Heiner, Alfredo Tavares, Paul Ganus, Charlie Hewson, Mel Powell, Gloria Cole, Logan Hunt, Ernesto Chaverri

Plot: A brilliant data analyst with a deep distrust of artificial intelligence joins a mission to capture a renegade robot with whom she shares a mysterious past.

Goatface

1710448806892.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Man, I'll tell you something, those rap songs that get remixed and smacked upon a trailer always makes me want to watch the movie even more! It's a true sign of a quality film, and that's not even including all the hilarious jokes they make us seem like it'll be a totally fun and radical experience.

Wonder how much money they're spent on this turd? It looks like it's supposed to be similar to whatever that goofy video game was where your piloting robot or whatever the hell that came out a few years ago, and I think there's even a second one. Planetfall or something?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i see this dumb shit and i wonder if this is what our parents thought about the popcorn flicks we liked as kids? who thought this washed up old THOT was a good casting choice for this mess? it looks like a video game. she's just sitting there whining for the entire trailer.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
i see this dumb shit and i wonder if this is what our parents thought about the popcorn flicks we liked as kids? who thought this washed up old THOT was a good casting choice for this mess? it looks like a video game. she's just sitting there whining for the entire trailer.
Like 15 years to late on her.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bald Brah

Golden Squire
Lmao these Netflix juice are out of control. I wonder if she at least gets naked.

This probably has 15 minutes of dialogue and 75 minutes of unmitigated cgi crapfest.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database