Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
TL;D R Uber and Burnem had a disagreement over a bet and the mods agreed the bet wasn't valid and wouldn't enforce it. Uber then kept running his mouth and got banned for welching on a bet years ago and lying his ass off to the mods while being a giant douche. He then pays off a_skeleton_03 who overturns the ban and then forces a shitty avatar on Burnem because that's what admins are supposed to do i guess.

Now a_skeleton_03's trying to tell us how he's totally not a mod and would never act like a mod while Uber pops in for a random douchey post

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
TL;D R Uber and Burnem had a disagreement over a bet and the mods agreed the bet wasn't valid and wouldn't enforce it. Uber then kept running his mouth and got banned for welching on a bet years ago and lying his ass off to the mods while being a giantl douche. He then pays off a_skeleton_03 who overturns the ban and then forces a shitty avatar on Burnem because that's what admins are supposed to do i guess.

Now a_skeleton_03's trying to tell us how he's totally not a mod and would never act like a mod while Uber pops in for a random douchey post
Wrong.

He didn't pay me off, he paid his debt.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
"That guy should be banned, he didn't pay his debt from a different website."
"He just paid it."
"Too late, I don't like him so that means he is paying you off not his debt."
"Well he paid and there isn't a rule for banning him."
"I don't care, I don't like him so you should ban him even though it is against the rules because you aren't letting the mods do it."

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
TL;D R Uber and Burnem had a disagreement over a bet and the mods agreed the bet wasn't valid and wouldn't enforce it. Uber then kept running his mouth and got banned for welching on a bet years ago and lying his ass off to the mods while being a giantl douche. He then pays off a_skeleton_03 who overturns the ban and then forces a shitty avatar on Burnem because that's what admins are supposed to do i guess.

This is correct.

• 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
6 years later...So lets see, he probably spent about 8 months actually banned. I think he has about 5 years of banning to make up for it.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
6 years later...So lets see, he probably spent about 8 months actually banned. I think he has about 5 years of banning to make up for it.
Based on what? If someone is banned from neogaf do we have to respect that ban here?

He didn't have a ban bet on the original FoH. He had a money bet. If it was a ban bet this would be an entirely different conversation even if it was on an older version of our site.

You guys are right on the avatar. Doesn't matter what I think about the chain of events and that @Burnem Wizfyre showed his true colors by weaseling out at the last minute and then rescinding his donation. I shouldn't have changed his avatar. The second he said no I reversed that. That is my mistake.

The ban though is 200% legit to be overturned. If you want to get a mod to infracted him for years spent not paying his debt or something else feel free to campaign for that. If he is shitting up the NFL thread report him until he is infracted into the shaw.

Stop being hypocrites and claiming you want rules followed when you want to uphold and unjust ban at the same time.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Can we trade a ban on Uber for a ban on Tanoomba instead?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Banning people is gay as fuck, unless its Olscratch. Then he provided more entertainment once he was banned.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Also betting is dumb and this is a_skeleton_03's way to punish you for the sin of gambling, or something.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't want him banned. I think the NFL thread's better having a villain like him for everyone to hate. It's hard to say he wasn't asking for it by constantly lying about both bets, though. It's also dumb that you ignore that part where Uber already had an avatar bet with someone else on the same game and therefore couldn't have possibly made good on both if his team lost. That's why the bet was considered invalid yet you refuse to even acknowledge it.

My main beef is the part is that there's a process that's supposed to happen and you completely disregarded it which complete undermines the entirety of the @Amod system.

• 4Like

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Let's make Fires of Heaven great again! Vote Itlan in 2018!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
My main beef is the part is that there's a process that's supposed to happen and you completely disregarded it which complete undermines the entirety of the @Amod system.
What process was supposed to happen?

You mean the illegal ban? That was following the process?

I agree with you I didn't follow the process for the avatar and it was fixed. The banning though? Outline it for me.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>

I was never banned. I shadowposted on esull114 immediately after my ban. 2-0 uber!

• 1Salty

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
That's why the bet was considered invalid yet you refuse to even acknowledge it.
That wasn't an issue when he made the bet, that's not why he backed out of the bet, and it's only part of the story way after the fact.

I don't need to acknowledge it or not. The validity of the bet isn't being ruled on by me. I only used it as a joke thinking Burnem wouldn't mind. He did, I changed it back immediately. Doesn't change that I think Burnem is a welcher.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
The only thing I've learned from this and the @Convo situation is that apparently everyone that regularly posts in the NFL thread has a personality disorder or learning disability.

• 12Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 15 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
What process was supposed to happen?

You mean the illegal ban? That was following the process?

I agree with you I didn't follow the process for the avatar and it was fixed. The banning though? Outline it for me.

Seriously? You wrote this shit shouldn't you know it?

12.) Moderator actions are final after the first appeal is denied by a majority moderator decision. There is no escalation after moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.