Status
Not open for further replies.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I was banned, for trolling Millie. The account I created after is in that Super Bowl thread. I have nothing to hide.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
It's convenient for him that this bet happened for the 2011-12 Superbowl with the Giants/Pats and any evidence of his losing and subsequent welching only exists on Req's HD somewhere.

Problem is I fucking remember it and so do many others, how could we forget an asstard like you.

It must have been the 2010 NBA Playoffs, Celtics lost to the Lakers.

Maybe it was the '97 Masters, I fucking remember it.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
A lifetime ban seems a bit much. Better would be a ban until the next time the Patriots lose in the playoffs.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Looks like Uber was already banned as of Nov 2011: Fires of Heaven Guild Message Board - Members List

In Feb 2010 he was on the user list: Fires of Heaven Guild Message Board - Members List

So he got banned sometime between Feb 2010 and Nov 2011. Anybody want to narrow that down and find the $100 bet posts? I will 100% ban him if he brought this shit to us after welching on a bet on FOH and getting banned for it.

@Tuco , they claim you banned him, what say you about this incident?

Reading his reputation page (Fires of Heaven Guild Message Board - View Profile: Uber Uberest ~Rathe) people were leaving him negs about welching for his posts in the 2010 NFL Season thread around 12/27-28/2010.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I feel like this thread is Cad laying the groundwork for his reelection campaign.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
So this bitch really had the idiocy to complain about bet welching to this degree, after getting banned for it before and evading the ban?

Amazing.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm staying out of this. I honestly don't remember if it was uber or another pats fan. I thought it was him tho.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So this bitch really had the idiocy to complain about bet welching to this degree, after getting banned for it before and evading the ban?

Amazing.
And then lie about it and keep lying about it even after he knew we'd likely find the evidence. *Pats fans man, what can you say that hasn't already been said?

Status
Not open for further replies.