Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Got it. I accept this evidence of the story provided. Uber is a bet welching faggot. Further, rather than owning up to it in this thread and claiming clemency because it was 3 boards ago, he lied about it like a faggot.

Then, he makes a fuss about FURTHER bets on this board, bringing it to us to ban someone ELSE.

Fuck him. Banned.

Going to donate.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Looks like Uber was already banned as of Nov 2011: Fires of Heaven Guild Message Board - Members List

In Feb 2010 he was on the user list: Fires of Heaven Guild Message Board - Members List

So he got banned sometime between Feb 2010 and Nov 2011. Anybody want to narrow that down and find the $100 bet posts? I will 100% ban him if he brought this shit to us after welching on a bet on FOH and getting banned for it.

Tuco Tuco , they claim you banned him, what say you about this incident?
I have no memory, but I have a spotless record of enforcing all bets.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Unlike Uber I'm a man of my word, donated $20. Should have had Cad hold out a little longer, I might have actually paid the whole $100.

For the hour I spent flipping through the wayback machine I'll send you an invoice for the $550

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Should have linked it sooner, people hate Uber.

I didn't even really know who he was since I don't read the NFL or EQ threads. But perusing his history, he's a pretty shitty poster. No loss whatsoever.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wow, what a great day. One less Patriots fan in the NFL thread will definitely make it more enjoyable.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Man, Uber Uberest @ Rathe was like a day 1 poster too.

There used to be a thread in the very first rickshaw where him and another guy farmed like 5,000 postcount off of each other. Just going "uh huh" "nuh uh" back and forth for about a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.