Avengers: Age of Ultron

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Spader stole the show to me, like he does in EVERYTHING he does - Infact if he wasnt in the movie i would just rate this as a good action flick. From start to finish it was "good" and at sometimes even "great" but idk, i cant think of one moment where i was totally swept up and like "fuck thats awesome!"

Anywho good movie, 8/10

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I didn't think the Black Widow shit was SJW related.
It is. Whedon said it as much himself in interviews. Plus the dude has been bending over backwards to suck blue hair tranny cock since they made him a priority after the first movie. He is a genuine feminsist forced to play ball with Wu Trans Clan because he works in entertainment and has been in the doghouse with that crowd going back to Dollhouse. It sucks and is about as demoralizing as when they brought Colbert to heel. But the dude is a card carrying liberal in the movie business, so he has little choice especially with Disney leaning on his nuts.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Couldn't help look at Avengers Squad 2.0 and think, shit...they're all sidekicks. Also none of them are the super intellectuals. No Stark or Banner to science things. I'm sure Vision can do a lot, but they need a critical thinker type. Maybe that's Spider Man's thing.
I thought the exact same thing. Who is interested in an Avengers 3 with that crew?

Also... why did the army of robots.... not have guns? I mean, Ultron hops in the Avengers jet and dishes out more death firing the machine gun on 10 seconds than his army of pusher robots do in the previous hour. So you know... maybe give your robots guns? Shoot people. Just saying.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
That crew won't get a movie, it'll get shuffled around some more with Civil War and then we'll get the big MCU-wide ensemble 2-parter with Infinity War.

Column_sl

shitlord
It's a pretty powerful crew just with Vision, and the Scarlet Witch.

Scarlet is stupid OP in the regular Marvel Universe.

Ome

Trakanon Raider
That crew won't get a movie, it'll get shuffled around some more with Civil War and then we'll get the big MCU-wide ensemble 2-parter with Infinity War.
Unless that crew mans the 1st part of the next Avengers movie with the A team coming in for the 2nd part.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's a pretty powerful crew just with Vision, and the Scarlet Witch.

Scarlet is stupid OP in the regular Marvel Universe.
Yea but all the MCU characters seem super toned down compared to the comics. I don't think we're going to see Scarlet Witch re-write the world anytime soon.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Saw it last night in IMAX 3D, and realized when they gave me my glasses that I should have paid more attention. I typically avoid 3D anymore. The 3D was good, but I don't enjoy watching fight scenes in 3D at all, so I was a little bummed there.

I really liked the movie, on a par with the first one but for different reasons. I acknowledge the problems people have already pointed out, and I thought the death was extra dumb and pointless, but if I look at it from a business standpoint, I get it. But I still enjoyed the movie a lot and would easily watch it again when it comes out on bluray. For such a long movie it seemed to go really fast, and I look back and try to figure out where all the time went because it didn't even seem like there was all that much plot development, so I guess it was paced extremely well if I didn't notice how long it was.

Scarlet Witch gives me almost as much chub as Black Widow does, and I'm glad to see she'll be in at least one more movie, if not multiple. I have had a thing for Elizabeth Olsen for awhile now, so that might cloud my judgment, but I thought she did a good job. I disliked their accents, which has been debated to death in interviews, but good enough. She's also stupidly powerful if they let her be, even without the world-warping shit from the comics.

At first glance I thought the chick that Cap saved on the edge of the bridge looked like Emily Blunt and they might be doing the Captain Marvel cameo there, but it wasn't her, and I'm saddened by that
frown.png

supertouch_sl

shitlord
How do Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch inherit their powers? Agents of SHIELD gives the impression that Hydra is cultivating something from the Inhuman subjects.

Column_sl

shitlord
I don't think they are in humans because you need a diviner for that to happen. I believe they experimented with Loki's staff with the infinity gem to create them.

They cut an hour of the movie, so we may see more background on them in the extended edition. Loki was also cut from the movie

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Decent movie, but not as good as the first.

I'm not familiar with the comic Ultron character, but it always bugs me a little when robots / A.I.s act human. Maybe Ultron took on some characteristics of Stark? Not sure, but every time Ultron spoke I kept seeing Red Reddington.

Also, yeah, big plan of dropping a city from the sky to cause an extinction-level event? No happening. Meteors that cause this hit the Earth at tens of thousands of miles per hour. Yeah, I know, movie physics.

Oh, and what happened at the end of the fight between Stark and the Hulk? Because I know damn well that Stark didn't punch the Hulk out.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not as good as first one. Not bad but not a billion dollar movie ether. Will draw the comic book fans but will disappoint the mass market looking for avengers 1 and guardians quality. Marvels unbeatable winning streak is over. There some studio execs getting very nervous about Ant Man right now,

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Also, yeah, big plan of dropping a city from the sky to cause an extinction-level event? No happening. Meteors that cause this hit the Earth at tens of thousands of miles per hour. Yeah, I know, movie physics.
I'm pretty sure I saw thrusters on the top accelerating it down, but yeah it would be far from an ELE.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Oh shit I forgot one thing:

Ulysses Klaw. Never even said his name. 100% sure it's a set up for Black Panther though.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Not as good as first one. Not bad but not a billion dollar movie ether. Will draw the comic book fans but will disappoint the mass market looking for avengers 1 and guardians quality. Marvels unbeatable winning streak is over. There some studio execs getting very nervous about Ant Man right now,
it will make everyone happy, dont forget kids dont see the shit we see and they will be the ones getting mom and dad to plunk down the cash to see this. a couple of things i have to agree on. winter soldier was better than this, and if they try to push that avengers b team on us in the the third film, then you can count me the fuck out.

Column_sl

shitlord
LOL at their winning streak is over, its projected to be the biggest opening week of all times, and make more money then the first Avengers. It already made half a billion.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You can't be serious.

With $87 Million Friday | Deadline

The only way they are nervous is from the lines of coke they are doing.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its opening week has nothing to do with avengers two that is all about people who liked avengers one and guardian of the galaxy going to see it because of those two movies.

Once the non comic book fans give there opinion based upon first week it will plummet rapidly. I'm not saying movie will fail i'm saying it will end up being around half the box office of avengers one or guardians.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Its opening week has nothing to do with avengers two that is all about people who liked avengers one and guardian of the galaxy going to see it because of those two movies.

Once the non comic book fans give there opinion based upon first week it will plummet rapidly. I'm not saying movie will fail i'm saying it will end up being around half the box office of avengers one or guardians.
Yeah, I don't think so. I'd imagine it makes more money than the first by a bit. Not a lot, but 10% maybe.