Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Did anyone else notice that they gave away the
floating in space Stark Dilemma

Yes.
Untitled.jpg

Inque

FunEmployed
Just cause she shoved an egg up her cooter, doesn't mean Thanos didn't wretch up inside and create some scrambles.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this theory if true would be goddamned epic.
if it is true, its gonna spoil the shit out of this movie, so maybe beware.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Parts of it are likely true, other parts are stretches, and we're all basing this on a trailer meant to be deceiving.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Re-watched Iron Man tonight. I should be able to get The Hulk in tomorrow. Thursday at the latest. I plan on watching the 20 movies that are currently on bluray before going to the theater to see Endgame opening night. I hope that I'm able to accomplish that goal.

• 1Seriously?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Always enjoy Charlie's breakdowns. He connects some dots between some interview locations and trailer footage.

• 1Like

Jive Turkey

Karen
Re-watched Iron Man tonight. I should be able to get The Hulk in tomorrow. Thursday at the latest. I plan on watching the 20 movies that are currently on bluray before going to the theater to see Endgame opening night. I hope that I'm able to accomplish that goal.

Truly inspiring

• 1Worf

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
On opening night? But , but , but isnt the theater full of filthy humanses, some of them who drag in their screeching offspring specifically for purposes of ruining everyone elses movie night?

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Going to watch remaining phase two/three movies next week. Grew up with comic books and am more than familiar but I'm not a huge superhero fan so there's a few I've not bothered watching.

Gotta watch Dr Strange, Antman, some other shit. Mainly wanna zip through them to get to Infinity War. Inevitably I've seen parts and been told of IW, which is the one I'm looking forward to. There are too many mcu movies for an indifferent viewer to keep track of.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I think that is up to just IW chief. Ragnarok should go straight into IW not Civil War.

• 1Solidarity

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
I think that is up to just IW chief. Ragnarok should go straight into IW not Civil War.

Ragnarok should indeed go straight into Infinity War, but it's not going into Civil War. That's Avengers Age of Ultron going into both Civil War and Ragnarok.

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Yeah because we really need that flow chart corrected or else sheeple here aren’t going to know the exact precise order to watch the movies in

• 3Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users