Awesome Random Surprises For Your Significant Other

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'll preface this by saying that No, I didn't forget Valentine's Day/I'm not looking for a last minute gift :p
My relationship is, unfortunately, very long distance because fuck the military. Either way, neither of us does the V-day thing and I'm looking for surprise ideas that aren't related (won't actually do the surprise/gift for awhile).

Anyhow, mostly looking for your personal ideas/experiences on ways you have surprised your significant other for whatever reason (be it an anniversary, holiday, birthday, or just to show them how much you care). If this can be done from far away (I live in Germany, she lives in Japan), that is ideal.

I'm really, really bad at shit like this (and gift-giving), so I always appreciate the help of the more apt.

dolaan_sl

shitlord
I got my wife "Sherries berries" one year and I got to say they were amazing. I don't see why they could not be sent to Japan. Actually them being fruit may be a problem )) I guess you could check

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
I recently sent my girlfriend lingerie to her work with a note saying "Have this on when you get home tonight."

You could do this and have the note tell her to send you pictures of her wearing it when she gets it.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Flowers always seemed to go over well for me, especially if she doesn't expect them. I don't know how feasible that would be to coordinate on a different continent though.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
And flowers(specifically roses) aren't overly expensive unless you are buying them the week of Valentines Day or Mothers Day or some other "womens" holiday. I swear that flower prices jump about 300% during the week of those holidays.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
It makes sense though, flower shops probably have to make enough during those sorts of Holidays to stay open the rest of the year.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
And flowers(specifically roses) aren't overly expensive unless you are buying them the week of Valentines Day or Mothers Day or some other "womens" holiday. I swear that flower prices jump about 300% during the week of those holidays.
Their costs are also higher since they have to pay every employee overtime and hire a bunch of temporary employees. Plus what Kithani said.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I actually just got a box of Shari's Berries from my parents yesterday and they're pretty delicious. It doesn't look like they ship overseas, though. Probably because of having to keep the contents chilled.

I'm usually a fan of gift basket type stuff, especially if you can find a place where you can pick out everything that goes in it. Or just grab some stuff yourself and send it over. Don't get anything that will melt, though.

Another idea would be a wax warmer and some wax tarts. If she's at an APO/FPO I believe Yankee Candle will ship there. Get her a cute warmer if she's into that and a variety of scents you think she might like.

lindz

#DDs
My husband will randomly bring home a tub of Ben & Jerry's when I'm having a shitty day sometimes. Doesn't seem like much, but it's pretty sweet.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My husband will randomly bring home a tub of Ben & Jerry's when I'm having a shitty day sometimes. Doesn't seem like much, but it's pretty sweet.
I do this to my wife as well. She loves the "Milk & Cookies" one and it always does the trick.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Once when my wife and I were dating, she was sleeping with her mouth open, and I woke up with my usual morning wood. So I woke her up with some surprise blowjob action. She seemed to enjoy it.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I bought myself a bunch of bike parts and camping equipment for Valentines day this year.

/foreveralone.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I recently sent my girlfriend lingerie to her work with a note saying "Have this on when you get home tonight."

You could do this and have the note tell her to send you pictures of her wearing it when she gets it.
I like this idea a lot (the rest are good but seem more difficult for long-distance). I'm kinda kicking myself that I didn't think about it because she LOVES lingerie...

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wow...can't believe I am late to the party and still no:
rrr_img_60218.jpg

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Once when my wife and I were dating, she was sleeping with her mouth open, and I woke up with my usual morning wood. So I woke her up with some surprise blowjob action. She seemed to enjoy it.
Seems like a great way to get bit.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
I did the tv sitcom standard of roses and chocolates for the girl I'm seeing last night. I set them up on her patio, then texted and said "Hey, I think maybe I dropped my flash drive when I took my keys out of my pocket the other night, would you mind checking your front porch to see if its right there? Sorry to bother!"

She liked it.
smile.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
How many times have you been a biter in this situation?
Kuriin goes to sleep with his dick in their butt. If they move, his dick falls out and the cool breeze against his shaft will awaken him before anyone can give him a surprise skull-fuck.

Just sayin'.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I did the tv sitcom standard of roses and chocolates for the girl I'm seeing last night. I set them up on her patio, then texted and said "Hey, I think maybe I dropped my flash drive when I took my keys out of my pocket the other night, would you mind checking your front porch to see if its right there? Sorry to bother!"

She liked it.
smile.png
This dude's in love again already.