Awesome Random Surprises For Your Significant Other

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I did the tv sitcom standard of roses and chocolates for the girl I'm seeing last night. I set them up on her patio, then texted and said "Hey, I think maybe I dropped my flash drive when I took my keys out of my pocket the other night, would you mind checking your front porch to see if its right there? Sorry to bother!"

She liked it.
smile.png
Well, I look forward to your posts in TGWBYH thread. You're beyond saving and taking literally 0 advice. Not surprising, considering the car fiasco.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I did the tv sitcom standard of roses and chocolates for the girl I'm seeing last night. I set them up on her patio, then texted and said "Hey, I think maybe I dropped my flash drive when I took my keys out of my pocket the other night, would you mind checking your front porch to see if its right there? Sorry to bother!"

She liked it.
smile.png
What happened to wife'n kids after the car fiasco?

TragedyAnn_sl

shitlord
Really depends on what she's in to. People like to know you're thinking of them. Just random "Hey thought of you when I saw this" will make anyone swoon. Unless you're a stalker. Then probably not so much.
Listen to her when she talks to you, via phone or email or skype or whatever. Pick up on things she talks about/says she likes (some guys are so incredibly bad at this).

Just for example, I was looking at a batman clothing collection online one day and was like "man I really dig those sunglasses but of course they don't sell those!" and somehow my husband found them on ebay and surprised me with them. I had totally forgotten about the glasses until then.
Shit like that is really cool bc it shows that you pay attention.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor

She liked it.
smile.png
This fucking guy

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He said they are both fixed. She's going to have to hook him some other way.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

She liked it.
smile.png
That's it man.. THAT IS FUCKING IT. No more advice for you!

Here's a side story about surprising my girlfriend. We basically decided sometime around 2 years that we'd most likely end up getting married, it really wasn't a big surprise and we were already living together. I told her it would be awhile as I wasn't financially stable enough and wanted to wait. I actually had been saving for a ring for a long time secretly. Picked her up on our anniversary and took her to our first date location (Newport, RI cliffwalk - really nice), got down on one knee and proposed to her. It blew her away because sh was as far away from expecting it as one could be.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Fuck, what else do they have at their disposal at that point?
In his case, she has that he's a dumbass. But I was thinking she might give him an incurable STD and then convince him that it would be unethical to fuck anyone else now.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Fuck, what else do they have at their disposal at that point?
In his case, she has that he's a dumbass. But I was thinking she might give him an incurable STD and then convince him that it would be unethical to fuck anyone else now.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Does she get papers saying she's fixed? I'd want that shit in writing.
Fraternity brother was ploughing some chick that was "sterile". Figured he could nut in her without any issue and she didn't seem to mind. I think his daughter is 15 now?

OP, sex toys.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
How exactly do you approach that particular situation anyways without outright accusing them of lying?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The real solution is you never trust a bitch with birth control unless you see it. Heard way too many stories like that.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Fraternity brother was ploughing some chick that was "sterile". Figured he could nut in her without any issue and she didn't seem to mind. I think his daughter is 15 now?

OP, sex toys.
Haha yeah, some 20 year old broad just happened to get fertility tests done at such a young age. She was trying to have children before college but "God's plan" must have been for her to educate herself instead. Now, I can't really fault your friend, college Khane wasn't too bright either, but shit... that's really, really putting the blinders on.