Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Games

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Now it is this

rrr_img_4.jpg

Randin

Trakanon Raider
You know, looking at that dialogue snippet, I don't so much have trouble with the tranny thing as with the explanation of the name. "Name made by putting together syllables from different languages that all have special meaning to me"? That's the most loving-the-smell-of-your-own-farts pretentious I've ever heard. If you're going to change genders, just call yourself a name appropriate to that gender and be done with it; don't pull a name from EQ's pet name generator and expect people to take you seriously.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It's just shitty writing, which seems to often accompany the shitty SJW-injected politics.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
You know, looking at that dialogue snippet, I don't so much have trouble with the tranny thing as with the explanation of the name. "Name made by putting together syllables from different languages that all have special meaning to me"? That's the most loving-the-smell-of-your-own-farts pretentious I've ever heard. If you're going to change genders, just call yourself a name appropriate to that gender and be done with it; don't pull a name from EQ's pet name generator and expect people to take you seriously.
I identify as Jabroner

Itzena_sl

shitlord
The worst of it is him saying, "Really, it's all about ethics in heroic adventuring." which is one of the oh-so-witty anti-Gamergate memes that was already sounding dated a year ago.
Gamergate coined the phrase. Please cast blame in the correct direction.

Caliane

well yes, thats the point. This person doesn't identify as female. they identify as trans... Its silly.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
The more we talk about it the more we legitimize what is truly just a small group of special interest people who have major sexual identity problems. They want you to have those problems too, so they'll throw outrageous bait your way to get you to engage them in their desperate act to feel more normal and us less normal.

And we have....

Stop it.

These people need to go back to their fetish and weird clubs. Religion, Sex, Drugs, Guns. Always have had their niche away from society, it's when they integrate into society and make us all become a part of it, things get really funky. I just want to play Baldurs Gate and not know these people exist.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
^ is basically what I've felt like since BioWare went full-retard. Shoving same-sex relationship stuff in my face via that gay elf coming on to me in Dragon Age:Origins, and all the similar nonsense in Mass Effect 2 has made me write off BioWare completely since then.

Let me just play games without having all sorts of abnormal shit being shoved in my face, kthx.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
The more we talk about it the more we legitimize what is truly just a small group of special interest people who have major sexual identity problems. They want you to have those problems too, so they'll throw outrageous bait your way to get you to engage them in their desperate act to feel more normal and us less normal.

And we have....

Stop it.

These people need to go back to their fetish and weird clubs. Religion, Sex, Drugs, Guns. Always have had their niche away from society, it's when they integrate into society and make us all become a part of it, things get really funky. I just want to play Baldurs Gate and not know these people exist.
And those gosh-darned kids should get off your lawn too, right?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Only one thing will stop this. If enough people stop buying the product of companies who get on board with it. Otherwise they'll keep backing into the corner out of fear of being labeled X.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I have absolutely no idea why companies are inserting divisive crap like the "really, it's about ethics in X" meme into their video games or comic books or anywhere. Why are you starting a fight among your own audience? Hey, let's just drum up that bad blood again for no reason. For me it's like a big neon sign that says "We Don't Want Your Money." It's not inclusive, it's not progressive, and it's not good for business.