Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I play with seminarians.
Beavis And Butthead Lol GIF by Paramount+

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
God damn apparently I have some bug where I can't talk to Withers. Fucked up my build by 1 point and need to respec. I read I can fix it in Act 3 but I'm not quite there yet.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
While playing with buddies over Discord (not multiplayer, our own individual games with a shared video chat where we can laugh and say 'Fuck you Gale... you had ONE JOB' to people who appreciate it) I decided to start a new Tactician-difficulty character with an eye towards carving a different path through the content.

The state of the world is complex enough and detailed enough that I am legitimately having a wholly separate experience including doing stuff in Act 1 that is triggering my completist urges something fierce. The thing is, its not that I missed something in the previous play-through...rather its that the state of the world was legitimately different then vs now and so there is a substantial butterfly effect going on. It still gets steered back to certain anchor points in the overall narrative, but damn if it isnt fun to see all this play out.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Its going to take me forever to finish this game. I now have two runs going in parallel. One dark urge and one not. I am just having such a good time doing shit and approaching things from different angles. I still have yet to get out of Act 1.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
If your retarded like me you might not have realized until 70 hours into the game you can ctrl/shift click multiple items to move stuff around much easier...
You can individually add items to your current selection with ctrl. Select an item then shift click another item to select all items inbetween.

You can then right click and send all selected items to another party member or to "wares" to make the selling process much easier.

You can also select a group of items and then click and drag them like you would a single item.

Bags and backpacks can be used to tidy up your inventory if you don't like the clutter of everything in a single window.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Pro-tip : do not sleep on 'Telekinesis' Good lord that helps solve a lot of situations.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Goonsquad Officer
recon i'm waiting on the patch update now. yesterday i came in, launched the game, went about driving T posts and then came in to play during the patch. Then i
did nightsinger, taking the tower, fighting homeboy, goin down to the gross underground, ready to do another fight...
, then logged out. so my saves with all that can't be used till patch time haha. if i have to do it again no huge biggy, but man i was hoping to wake up last night and play more :)

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Started playing yesterday right after the patch and every quicksave I have is incompatible until they patch it again. Need to go back to autosaves if I want to play. Lost level, few fights, exploration of some parts of act 2 and lots of inventory management I had put off.

I didn't crash at all with hotfix 4, but I assume it had to be real bad for them to knowingly break savegames right after launch during a time where they basically only had positive press. Reviews are still coming out, and wouldn't be shocked if this easily hits a mark off if a reviewer is at the end of their run suddenly have to wait a day or redo hours of content. Already dropped from a 97 to a 96 on metacritic. Eurogamer (rated 4/5 - 80%) also mentions the corrupted save files they got from an earlier hotfix and bugs in act 3 being much more noticeable (which I think everyone here expected based on previous games). Which looking at a few reviews seem to be the only thing they mark it down on. Either the reviewer dismisses the bugs/technical issues as fixable later and gives it a 10, or they take them into account and marks it down a grade. Every 10/10 review mention bugs/tech issues.
I think a game should be reviewed as is when launched, so if Act 3 really is as bad, and there are save game breaks, it's not a 10.

Gonna start a wild mage sorc dark urge run in the meantime. Going to try with a controller and see how that is. So all that said, a game where I temporarily lose progress and instead of raging I'm excited to start a fresh run while having another 70 hour run on pause is fairly remarkable.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Get the various +throwing items and go around collecting all the random shit you can find and having the tavern brawler feat could be pretty lulz.

Goonsquad Officer
Get the various +throwing items and go around collecting all the random shit you can find and having the tavern brawler feat could be pretty lulz.
hah yea i keep seeing items and thinking.

for a little while my smalltiddygithGF was using the returning pike, but it got outclassed pretty fast. throwzerker would be hilarious with it.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
early game replay dark urge path spoilers
Killed the druids because I gently willed the snake to bite the girl and was asked to kill the current leader. This led to Dammon(the infernal engine smith) dying off camera in the fight. Can't do Karlachs quest now... So I took the fake Tyr Paladins offer to kill her. She called me a mass murderer anyway and attacked me. The fake Tyr paladins gave me a cool paladin sword and left. Thinking I will side with the goblins and just completely fuck the tieflings if I can. Pretty cool how this is a very different play through already.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
hah yea i keep seeing items and thinking.

for a little while my smalltiddygithGF was using the returning pike, but it got outclassed pretty fast. throwzerker would be hilarious with it.
Lae'zel, sitting in the rafters of the goblin fort, was snipin dudes with that pike, but about 20% of the time it wouldn't return to her and I would be SOL (needing to spend an action to equip a new weapon). Then, after getting to act 2 there weren't nearly as many opportunities to use it, so it kinda fell by the wayside.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1692286792010.png

The saves before it work.....

The battlemaster commanding strike ability is bugged and only seems to work if you roll exactly the same initiative.... which is fucked.

What a mess.