Barbie (2023)

Haus

<Silver Donator>
she was too beautiful, most likely.

breaking-bad-walter-white.gif
Let's just be honest here. The more she was on the screen in Snow White the more people would realize the Mirror had serious issues thinking Snow was "fairer"..... Does the Mirror also say Gal's knees are too sharp?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Let's just be honest here. The more she was on the screen in Snow White the more people would realize the Mirror had serious issues thinking Snow was "fairer"..... Does the Mirror also say Gal's knees are too sharp?
in my eyes, there is only one woman in Hollywood who can give Gal a run for her money and it isnt Rachel Zegler. dont get me wrong Rachel is a pretty girl. is she a sexual nuclear explosion like Gal? NO.

Eiza Gonzales? yeah, Gal would have competition.
1e1fee65e07a2aa826c270580145cb02.jpg

iu

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Juvarisx

Florida
THE COLONIZER?!?!

When your family helps liberate Egypt from the Persians and the people treat them as liberators the only correct term is Colonizer.

Also remember she was a proud black women apparently. SO black colonizer.....and everyone was black....but she def was...its a little complicated but we know for sure Ceaser had a mixed race baby and that would have totally been cool that the Emperor of Rome did...

Look it just gets real confusing okay but trust me it all makes sense to these people.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Once again, estimates for Greta Gerwig’s “Barbie” and Christopher Nolan’s “Oppenheimer” are being revised upwards as the Barbenheimer phenomenon shows no signs of being a one-weekend wonder.

Earlier this week, it was estimated both films would drop by around 55% in their second weekend with hauls of $72 million and $35 million, respectively.

Well, forget those numbers. The drop-off for both films is now looking to be around 44% each going by early Friday sales figures. As a result, the “Barbie” domestic three-day estimate is now $90 million, whilst “Oppenheimer” is headed for $47 million.

By Sunday, “Barbie” will be over the $700 million mark in worldwide ticket sales at the box office and now seems easily assured of joining the billion-dollar club globally and is well on the way to challenge “The Super Mario Bros. Movie” as this year’s top earner with $1.34 billion.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I am prepared to eat crow about my 2nd week predictions for this movie. It seems I underestimated just how many many middle-aged women were willing to treat this movie like men did with comic book movies.

Are there any other female-centric properties like this that can be leveraged to the same effect? I guarantee they'll find any they can milk, but I can't think of any that could translate. My Little Pony can't possibly do it and none of the 80s properties I can think of would either, like Strawberry Shortcake. Maybe the Cabbage Patch Kids, but those aren't really a thing anymore.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I am prepared to eat crow about my 2nd week predictions for this movie. It seems I underestimated just how many many middle-aged women were willing to treat this movie like men did with comic book movies.

Are there any other female-centric properties like this that can be leveraged to the same effect? I guarantee they'll find any they can milk, but I can't think of any that could translate. My Little Pony can't possibly do it and none of the 80s properties I can think of would either, like Strawberry Shortcake. Maybe the Cabbage Patch Kids, but those aren't really a thing anymore.
Disney had a huge hold on the female market with the Frozen movies and all the other Disney princesses. Disney only makes race swap gimmicks nowadays so not so much anymore. they are planning on milking Frozen for another go round, but after that? female stuff comes in fads. Barbie was really the only staple that stood the test of time. my sister had other dolls that were ppopular at the time. she had something called Darcy which was a Barbie knockoff, a Holly Hobby doll, Raggedy Ann and Andy, Strawberry Shortcake and thats about it. the rest of her stuff was Babrie dolls, Barbie houses, vehicles, clothes which were fucking expensive at Woolworth's and Barbie's friends, such as Malibu Barbie and Skipper. she stole my Black Knight doll, took all his armor and weapons off and made him Skipper's boyfriend. Barbie is a huge thing. nothing is ever going to top Barbie with women unless Disney doesnt shit up Frozen 3 like they did with 2.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
First off, fuck your carbs, I'll eat crow meat and crow meat only.

Second, they tried Gem a few years ago and failed so massively that everyone forgot about it immediately.
i watched Jem with my sister. i think i liked it more than she did. but i only liked their enemies which looked like metal chicks.
iu

gotta love trashy chicks, even at that young age i knew they were the chicks you wanted to be with.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
i watched Jem with my sister. i think i liked it more than she did. but i only liked their enemies which looked like metal chicks.
iu

gotta love trashy chicks, even at that young age i knew they were the chicks you wanted to be with.
Thank goodness. No Chuk progeny to ever worry about.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I dont go for those backdoor shenanigans. sorry, but I'm taken.
That response doesn't even make sense. You seem to be obsessed with the idea of me wanting you. I'm not here to kink shame you but stick to picking up old women at the fish fry. I'm just grateful as a member of civilization that no woman has ever wanted to have a child with you.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That response doesn't even make sense. You seem to be obsessed with the idea of me wanting you. I'm not here to kink shame you but stick to picking up old women at the fish fry. I'm just grateful as a member of civilization that no woman has ever wanted to have a child with you.
you keep thinking about my junk. dont worry about it. you do you and stay in your lane.

Sevens

Log Wizard
I don't know dude, you do seem to be a bit obsessed with ol' Chuk there.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user